2023 ARZ Offseason

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What would y’all give up for Dylan Cease and/or Luis Robert? Would probably take 5-6 prospects for both and maybe even someone like Perdomo or Thomas .

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Some smart D’Backs ppl I follow think we’ll trade for a SP after getting priced out in FA. I don’t love the idea of trading prospects until the deadline.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Instead of wasting $ on a retread semi-retired band-aid, i am cool with this. There would be pretty good power in infield with Walker/Marte & Lawler. Perdomo is a real good fit for the 9 hole in order. I would rather $ be spent on a starter or 2 and a power righty for the outfield

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would y’all give up for Dylan Cease and/or Luis Robert? Would probably take 5-6 prospects for both and maybe even someone like Perdomo or Thomas .

I am sure Robert is not available but if he was then I would offer Druw Jones without a thought

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My preferences have changed now that QO have been announced.

I'd sign these guys:
Jordan Montgomery - ARZ rotation lacks LHP. Aside from 2 rough outings against ARZ and BAL, he was spectacular in playoffs. Projected contract is $25M a year, if ARZ could get him on a shorter deal like 4 years that would be a reasonable deal.

Eduardo Rodriguez - Another LHP that would balance out the rotation and would be solid #4 starter that pushes Pfaadt to #5 spot. Projected contract is $20M a year, again if ARZ could get him on a 4 year deal that won't hamstring ARZ long term.

Hector Neris - Solid veteran LH reliever that I hope ends the Miguel Castro era in ARZ.

Jorge Soler - Will add some power to lineup (36 HR) last year with MIA. Probably more of a DH at this point but ARZ has plenty of corner OF options to replace Gurriel so Soler can platoon in LF every now and then. Hopefully, he would be open to no more than a 2 year deal at $15M a year.