OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Overview
Undersized linebacker with impressive build, good speed and long arms. Despite all of his traits, Pappoe failed to rack up impact production during his time at Auburn due to his lack of instincts and playmaking ability. He struggles to leverage the gaps and take on climbing blockers effectively, so a move to Will linebacker should allow him to play more run-and-chase, which suits him. He doesn’t look like an NFL starter on tape, but third down and special teams potential will give him a shot at a backup role.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys still think I am joking about the 0-11 defense?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
People can search and find someone is going to say something good about every pick. It means nothing.

I’m sure there are people out there who like the Sean Clifford pick to Packers and he’s god awful. If PSU had a QB worth anything they’d have made a college playoff.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
People can search and find someone is going to say something good about every pick. It means nothing.

I’m sure there are people out there who like the Sean Clifford pick to Packers and he’s god awful. If PSU had a QB worth anything they’d have made a college playoff.
Clifford is awful. 100% endorse this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson