2022 NFL Draft in Las Vegas (April 28-30)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just booked my hotel for the 2022 NFL draft. This is a redo from a couple of years ago when they canceled the NFL draft in Las Vegas due to Covid.

Anyone else making the trip to Vegas for the Draft?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone else attending the draft this weekend the info regarding it can be found here:

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very excited for this as it has been a bucket list item for me to see the draft live.

Plus I'm bring my 15 year old son along with me so we will get some good father son bonding time. Going to play golf on Friday morning before the 2nd round starts and are doing a tour of the Raider stadium on Saturday after the draft.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What I would love to read, after the Draft is over is a review of about ten "experts" with their final mock drafts. Rank them from 1-10 on a) how many of their 32 picks went in the first round and b) how many went to the team as predicted by the "expert".
And when the 2023 Draft rolls around the ten or so "expert" would be recognized as finishing (from 1-10) in last year's Draft. Would this appeal to anyone else?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very excited for this as it has been a bucket list item for me to see the draft live.

Plus I'm bring my 15 year old son along with me so we will get some good father son bonding time. Going to play golf on Friday morning before the 2nd round starts and are doing a tour of the Raider stadium on Saturday after the draft.
If you by chance see my big aSS say hi….

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What I would love to read, after the Draft is over is a review of about ten "experts" with their final mock drafts. Rank them from 1-10 on a) how many of their 32 picks went in the first round and b) how many went to the team as predicted by the "expert".
And when the 2023 Draft rolls around the ten or so "expert" would be recognized as finishing (from 1-10) in last year's Draft. Would this appeal to anyone else?

There are sites out there that do this. I've seen them in the weeks after the draft.

See here but there are others

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Found out today now I’m on the direct EP team for the ESPN crew….. Not real happy about it honestly. But $ is $

Can you tell them not to cut to an ad break when the Cards pick?

We get 10 minutes of discussing the pick for every other team then they come back from ads and say "oh yeah the Cards picked Diesel McDuck. Up next are the Cowboys..."

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are sites out there that do this. I've seen them in the weeks after the draft.

See here but there are others

Britt, thanks. Just a question, but I don't see the ESPN or NFL Network experts, besides Peter Schrager (Sp?) and Lance Zerlein (Sp?). Am I just missing them?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
For anyone else attending the draft this weekend the info regarding it can be found here:

Thanks for this!

If anyone is here and wants to connect for a drink or something, shoot me a PM. I'll be staying at Caesars tomorrow through Sunday.