2022 MLB Draft News

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man I would love for the Dbacks to take Cam Collier at a little discount and use that savings on some guys with the next two picks.

What Collier did at his age is pretty awesome . I think he’ll be a top player from this draft and actually be a quick mover as well.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jackson Holliday is an intriguing option at #2 and will make choice between him and Elijah Green very difficult. If Druw Jones is somehow there at #2 then you snap him up.

Rocker will go in Round 1 but if he somehow id there with our CBB pick then snap him up. Our pitching prospects have been roughed up this year and we certainly could use more arms that are MLB ready.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Jackson Holliday is an intriguing option at #2 and will make choice between him and Elijah Green very difficult. If Druw Jones is somehow there at #2 then you snap him up.

Rocker will go in Round 1 but if he somehow id there with our CBB pick then snap him up. Our pitching prospects have been roughed up this year and we certainly could use more arms that are MLB ready.

I agree. Druw is the no brained and if he is gone I also like Holliday and Green. Termarr Johnson is also very intriguing. I pretty much have it as a tossup between those three after Druw.

I hadn’t even thought about Rocker with our CBB pick, but you are right, if he is there he is probably worth the risk even after shoulder surgery.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
May or may not mean anything, but during an interview today on 98.7fm, Derrick Hall when asked about the draft only mentioned two players: Druw Jones and Jackson Holiday.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose