2022 7th round pick B is Jesse Luketa Edge

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
The kid can tackle, that’s for sure. He’s depth & might be a good special teams guy. As you all may have noticed, we draft someone from PSU almost every year because of Keim’s roots. He has many close friends at PSU. This kid has a great motor & doesn’t miss tackles.
That may be, but he just doesn't now PSU talent when it stares him right in the face, otherwise he would have moved up to get Parsons last year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not like this kids is a bum.

Most seem to have a 4-5th round grade on him. He was consensus player 165 from compiling 106 big boards and 600+ mocks.

We got him at 256.

On saying that it's probably my least favorite pick and he's certainly never going to be an ILB.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's not like this kids is a bum.

Most seem to have a 4-5th round grade on him. He was consensus player 165 from compiling 106 big boards and 600+ mocks.

We got him at 256.

On saying that it's probably my least favorite pick and he's certainly never going to be an ILB.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Lol. I started watching that with no sound and I was like, “did brit just post a lowlights video?!?” Thank you for posting that.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
High motor, high effort guy. Could be a good special teamer and spot player. Probably goes to PS.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That may be, but he just doesn't now PSU talent when it stares him right in the face, otherwise he would have moved up to get Parsons last year.
Parsons had headcase issues while at PSU. Don’t think the Cardinals would have touched him for that reason. That stuff doesn’t bother the Cowboys.