2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maybe. But people have short memories. I also think MANY have different perspectives on the situation. I don't think kyrie is some monster that hates Jewish people. But that's for another forum/discussion.
I mean coming from a guy who furthers antisemitic propaganda it comes as no surprise you ride to kyrie’s rescue.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I just don't hate people. I don't think kyrie does either. JMO.
But you both are happy to propagate falsehoods that put Jews in danger. So good on you both for “not hating people.” You should be so lucky that no one “not hates” you and your family and loved ones so much.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But you both are happy to propagate falsehoods that put Jews in danger. So good on you both for “not hating people.” You should be so lucky that no one “not hates” you and your family and loved ones so much.
All you’re doing is feeding, Ouch. This is what he wants. Defend Kyrie… get the Jew riled up. Mission Accomplished.

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You should be so lucky that no one “not hates” you and your family and loved ones so much.
That's a weird thing to say. You don't know if anyone hates me or my family. Once again.. I don't think kyrie hates Jewish people. That's my opinion.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe. But people have short memories. I also think MANY have different perspectives on the situation. I don't think kyrie is some monster that hates Jewish people. But that's for another forum/discussion.

Brookyln tried to give Kyrie away all off season and the only offer they got was a trade for Westbrook, but when Brooklyn asked for a pick or 2 to be attatched the Lakers balked.

This guy was considered radio active and borderline unemployable BEFORE it was discovered that he is an anti-Semite.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see this portion of the board being polluted by Anti-Semitism. Just seems to be spreading like a rash outloud around the country. Why would the Suns board be any different?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not a big cut off your nose in spite of your face guy, but I think this is the right move. Sorry kyrie, can’t buy your way outta this.
This. I am sorry but there simply is no room in this world for bigots or people who indirectly propagate bigotry. You don't have to say the words to spread the words. You have to say the words to promote the words. You don't have to say the words to enable behaviors of those who believe in the words.

If Kyrie's career never recovers, I won't shed a tear. Most of what has happened to him has all been self-inflicted. Actions have consequences. Live with it. The rest of us do.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because he refused a vaccine based on his beliefs? Toxic, indeed.

It goes a bit beyond "refused a vaccine".

"Secret societies are administering vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for a plan of Satan."

Clearly you are one of the people with the short memories.

You're still about 10 "Kyrie is a massive headache" moments short.

Promoting Alex Jones days after Alex Jones lost his law suit.

Flat Earth promoting.

Leaving his team in the middle of the season on multiple occasions, for no reason, just to get away for a bit. That is the biggest one. He doesn't seem to give a ****. He will show up and play, until he goes bored, or there is adversity or he feels any disrespect, then he checks out.

He's also constantly said he wants to retire in his early 30s.

Again, I guarantee that no one will trade for him. And unless he humbles himself and plays for next to nothing, no one will sign him.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Flat Earth promoting
Who cares.
He's also constantly said he wants to retire in his early 30s.
Who cares. Talent overrides this. Even in the short term.
It goes a bit beyond "refused a vaccine".

"Secret societies are administering vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for a plan of Satan."
Who cares. That's his belief. Some people believe in a fairytale of heaven in the clouds. I don't think they should be dismissed.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who cares.

Who cares. That's his belief. Some people believe in a fairytale of heaven in the clouds. I don't think they should be dismissed.

You skipped over a few.

But you also promoted the signing of a guy who beat the ever living crap out of the mother of his children earlier in this thread so... I can tell that you don't care at all... no matter what.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You skipped over a few.

But you also promoted the signing of a guy who beat the ever living crap out of the mother of his children earlier in this thread so... I can tell that you don't care at all... no matter what.
Yes. I vehemently support and even encourage beating women!

Feel better?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares.

Can't agree with you here one bit. YES, there a ton of people who should be dismissed. Racists should be dismissed. Bigots should be dismissed. Just because someone breathes air on this planet doesn't mean they get credibility or deserve anybody's respect or attention. It doesn't matter if you are a basketball player or average Joe.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another chapter to the story. It looks like Kyrie Irving apologizes.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warriors lose to the the Magic.

They are a mess right now.

Local reporting is that Kerr is going to make a bunch of changes now.

Kerr said that they knew coming into the season some of teh starters were going to have to play less minutes because they were planning to ease them in, the problem is the bench hasn't played well enough so they either lose the game when the bench is in, or play starters that are gassed(which happened last night).

He says he wants to see more from Kuminga in practice and that Wiseman needs to understand his role, run the court, rebound, rim protection, be a threat around teh rim(dunkers position).

Interesting point made last night by Chris Mullin, he thinks they miss Mike Brown who was the guy who ran the defense. The plan was to have Ron Adams the 74 year old assistant take on some of the responsibilities from Brown but he's having health issues and hasn't been physically able to do as much as they hoped for. He wouldn't be surprised if they add a defensive guy to the staff.

My guess is they're going to play Wiseman less, possibly bring Klay off the bench for Poole and it wouldn't surprise me to see them look for a trade for either Wiseman or Kuminga(or both) to try and get a more reliable person to help replace Porter and GP2. Moody is playing OK and apparently they like Baldwin better than either Kuminga or Wiseman, he's not strong enough yet but they think long term he is better, understands the game better(coaches son) and is a better shooter.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another chapter to the story. It looks like Kyrie Irving apologizes.

Durant is taking a ton of heat now too. He stepped in it. His initial statement conflicts with his first statement. He seems to endorse what Kyrie said because it's his opinion. Yeah....his team forced him to make another statement to try and clean that up.

It's dog poo.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant is taking a ton of heat now too. He stepped in it. His initial statement conflicts with his first statement. He seems to endorse what Kyrie said because it's his opinion. Yeah....his team forced him to make another statement to try and clean that up.

It's dog poo.

It's all a bit too much. Players don't want to take a stance against another player. The NBA should have stepped up to the plate.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard