2022-23 Arizona Coyotes Regular season thread.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
All-Star break is over. We need to get serious about this tank and the race to the basement!
Do we really need to tank that much? Aren't our picks from trades with other teams and dependent on how they do? I don't know. Just asking.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we really need to tank that much? Aren't our picks from trades with other teams and dependent on how they do? I don't know. Just asking.

Google 'Connor Bedard' and you'll quickly understand why the organization would want to do everything to maximize our odds of picking first at the upcoming draft.

That said, the Yotes have never had any luck in in the draft even when we blow chunks the season before, so it could all be for naught anyway.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Google 'Connor Bedard' and you'll quickly understand why the organization would want to do everything to maximize our odds of picking first at the upcoming draft.

That said, the Yotes have never had any luck in in the draft even when we blow chunks the season before, so it could all be for naught anyway.
Isn't that funny, that's been the theme with the Suns, too. They always seem to drop in the lottery, except when they got Ayton.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Connor Bedard Watch

Arizona Coyotes (16-28-6, 38 pts.)​

The rebuilding team suffered a key loss with defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere going to miss four to six weeks with an upper-body injury. He was second on the team with 29 points and second in ice time behind defenseman Jakob Chychrun. They followed the news with a dominating 5-0 win against the St. Louis Blues. The Coyotes had lost 12 of their last 14 games before that, and their road losing streak is at 16 games. Bedard would be a good selling point as voters choose whether to approve a new arena in Tempe during a May special election.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a big game for the eventual winner of the Stanley Suck! Pull the goalie at the start of the 3rd and make it happen, boys!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And cover Chychrun in bubble wrap and staple his butt to the bench until the trade deadline.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave