2021 Training Camp Thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So when do we start worrying (hot taking) about our secondary/depth tho
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Paul Calivisi was raving about Alford this morning. I take it with a massive grain of salt (a 20 lb bag of salt!) but the CB should be deeper this year.

I loved Vance taking a shot at Peterson by saying he has corners this year that like to tackle...

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Paul Calivisi was raving about Alford this morning. I take it with a massive grain of salt (a 20 lb bag of salt!) but the CB should be deeper this year.

I loved Vance taking a shot at Peterson by saying he has corners this year that like to tackle...
If healthy Alford is our best CB. I would say that over their careers Alford was a better CB than Butler and that is not a stretch at all if one looks at the reality past Butler's defining int on the big stage. Butler is or was good and so Alford... let's see, but I do admit the Cards are rolling the dice not money wise but health wise on the guy

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Oh, Rondale Moore is a freaking stud and a half and 'if' he can stay healthy will make it easy for the Cards to swallow their pride drafting Isabella & releasing him (no, nobody is going to trade for Andy as of yet), and the fans too :)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And your friend still got it....

It only reduces your odds of being infected by about 50%. It reduces your chances of transmission about 50% (so 75% combined). And if you do get it on paper your odds of being ill are vastly reduced.

If a test says you have it but you can't transmit it and you feel fine do you really have it?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It only reduces your odds of being infected by about 50%. It reduces your chances of transmission about 50% (so 75% combined). And if you do get it on paper your odds of being ill are vastly reduced.

If a test says you have it but you can't transmit it and you feel fine do you really have it?
Thank u, is your opinion or is well documented?

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Thank u, is your opinion or is documented?
Please don't derail this thread with COVID crap.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
14m
The Cardinals’ pass rushers are getting a boost from
@CoachBTJordan
, who was brought in as an intern in the Bill Walsh Coaching Fellowship program.

“He's been really good, brought some new drills and things that those guys are learning how to do,” Kliff Kingsbury said today.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I was a defender I’d think hands up every time I saw it

Exactly. Tells the line to put thier hands up. Tells linebackers or DBs they can make a break for wherever his eyes are. Gives them a half second jump.