2021 Training Camp Thread

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So 3/5 of our starting offensive line--you know, the unit that needs time to get together more than any other--is in COVID protocol. JFK, you morons! Setting the team back. Methinks the vaccination percentage went up a little too late.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So 3/5 of our starting offensive line--you know, the unit that needs time to get together more than any other--is in COVID protocol. JFK, you morons! Setting the team back. Methinks the vaccination percentage went up a little too late.
To be fair, my roommate has been vaxxed for at least two months and just caught it. I'm in quarantine myself.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, he's pretty mild so far. Body aches and some throwing up Monday night (the dude throws up if you even bring up something mildly disagreeable), but mostly just a light cough past that.
Vaccinated or not?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

@Chopper0080 Jurecki says (obviously no pads yet) no one has been able to cover Rondale Moore.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m trying to piece together tweets but that’s a lot of guys in covid protocol no?

At least now we know he can catch SOMETHING

I don't believe these guys have Covid. They either aren't vaxxed or were vaxxed after the deadline so have to be tested at the start of camp and wait for the results to come back. They just have to wait a day or so for results to clear them to practice.

That's my understanding. If they had Covid they would have to be added to the Covid19 PUP list.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:championship: lol

Honestly this crap ****** me off every year. I know they have a job to do to get clicks or sell papers but yesterday was the first time they practiced and they are already pumping out this kind of stuff. Pointless, lazy page fillers.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly this crap ****** me off every year. I know they have a job to do to get clicks or sell papers but yesterday was the first time they practiced and they are already pumping out this kind of stuff. Pointless, lazy page fillers.
Then don’t read?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I don't believe these guys have Covid. They either aren't vaxxed or were vaxxed after the deadline so have to be tested at the start of camp and wait for the results to come back. They just have to wait a day or so for results to clear them to practice.

That's my understanding. If they had Covid they would have to be added to the Covid19 PUP list.
cant find the official tweet, but: the five guys put on Covid list yesterday are there due to a close contact rather than a positive test

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes because constant negative BS is so much more entertaining

Who says they have to be negative? They could do something that involves some effort rather than lazy articles about how after one day AJ Green, who is a 10 year yet, multi 1000 yard receiver looks good in shorts.

In other news the sky is Blue.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Pugh tweeted he doesn't have covid, but was in close proximity with someone who tested positive and is in quarantine.