2021 Training Camp Thread

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looking forward to nfl after a awesome but devastating loss by suns in finals .....

Hope to see no key injuries in camp and praying that rumor hop maybe won't play cause covid rules isnt true

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Damn I just remembered we drafted Simmons over Wirfs & Collins over Newsome & got all sad again

Too early to get sad , just 1 year for Simmons and Wirfs
Collins and Newsome didn't play yet
A big factor will be injuries
I d rather have a player with a 75 rating and playing every games then a player rating 90 and playing 50% of the games
Both positions have much more value
Having Wirfs on the right side would make our line a top 5 in the league
Simmons now must play like Patrick Willis in order to not have any regrets

Last edited:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Damn I just remembered we drafted Simmons over Wirfs & Collins over Newsome & got all sad again
Do we know if Newsome will be any good?

And Farley is already injured

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Is that a golden lab on bottom right? If so love labs my parents have a golden lab daisy 7 yrs had since pup watch at my condo they are adorable lol and hyper

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey, Hey you and you and you too....

Training camp starts tomorrow.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Total fluff piece full of generalities and coach speak. Weinfuss needs to ask follow-up questions and press for specifics. That was garbage.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was beyond hyped going into last season (I think I predicted a strong playoff run if memory serves) but have a general sense of “meh” going into this season. It’s the same feeling that I had during Arians final season when we were “All in” but our talent was worse than the previous season. That season had 8-8 at best written all over it and that’s exactly what happened. That was due to lack of talent at key positions and depending on injured players. And in retrospect, the job Arians did coaching that team was pretty impressive.

feeling like it’s the same here... as far as record goes. The only reason I think our ceiling is higher is because Kyler has generational talent and could take a big step forward, which could mask a lot of deficiencies across the board at HC, DC, all while relying on a bunch of injury prone older guys and draft picks (which haven’t been our GMs strong suit).

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
just feel like the move to keep adding journeyman vets at CB says that one or more of Alford, Gowan and Marco Wilson didn't look good in minicamps

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Nelson didn’t want to come to Az. Who knows
If he wanted to go to a pathetic trash heap like Philly over us, a team mind you that doesn’t even know who it’s QB is and has been a mess for the last two years, that ain’t really good news either.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose