2021 Schedule

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I like this opening week opponent. Titans are tough but if Cardinals stop (at least contain) the run I think they will score more points then the Titans. A good early season- non division/non conference opponent- measuring stick type game.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like it, the kind of game that if you win it's gives you a boost. They are all tough games and I'd rather play someone like the Titans early before they get up to speed.

They started well on paper last year but if you recall they only just beat a bad Broncos team in week 1 by 2 points. Then only just beat the worst team in football in week 2. Then only won by 1 point in week 3 vs the Vikings.

They started slow the year before too.

They still don't have great WR's or a great pass rush so you stop Henry you likely win.

Plus JJ Watt and Malcolm Butler know them real well.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough tough beginning.

Redbirds better have their chinstraps buckled & prepared to be physical.

I am cool with it. The Titans aren't anymore physical than the teams we have to play in our division. And, they were 24th in scoring defense last year. We should be able to move the ball and score.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think any team got worse than Tennessee(not counting Houston) this offseason, but I would have much rather played them mid-season & not week 1.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
there is a rule of thumb that says when a RB gets 300 carries in a season, the tread comes off the tires fast

Derrick Henry has had 300 and 378(!) carries in 2019 and 2020.

that has to catch up with him at some point doesnt it?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough tough beginning.

Redbirds better have their chinstraps buckled & prepared to be physical.

Yep talk about teams with completely different personalities. Titans running over people vs Cardinals chucking the ball every down.

Very difficult first game and on the road to boot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose