2021 NFL COVID Related. No Personal or Political Attacks!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I saw a list about a week ago about free agents that should be signed. Now ESPN radio guys are saying most the guys on the list are unvaccinated.

This may be one of the reasons they are still free agents.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Hopkins wasn't practicing before this. Last season they were moaning on the radio about how he didn't practice during the season.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't know where to put this question. For those of you who've attended Cards home games this year, I want to know if one will get harassed by stadium officials for not wearing a mask. Parking lot, in line, inside and in your seat.

State farm website says mandated masks at all times but i'm hearing conflicting info from others.

Thanks.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't know where to put this question. For those of you who've attended Cards home games this year, I want to know if one will get harassed by stadium officials for not wearing a mask. Parking lot, in line, inside and in your seat.

State farm website says mandated masks at all times but i'm hearing conflicting info from others.

Thanks.
Almost nobody wears masks and no one says a thing about it.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
2 staff members + Chandler have tested positive this week. One more positive test among players/coaches will trigger more intensive protocols for the entire team.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would like to point out 1 simple thing I see as quite evident in the arguments put forth by the "against being vaccinated and wearing masks side". When I listen to each one them it is always about themselves. It is what they want, what infringes on their rights, what they believe, the choice being theirs. It is totally a me, me, me thing. It is never about the care or thought of others. It is never about the rest of society, their neighbors, or others.

When and how do people become so self-oriented that they can totally ignore the health and life of others around them. This just couldn't be how generations of heroic Americans, who fought, died, and gave their lives to keep America free and make America great, thought and lived. They certainly didn't think of that freedom they offered their lives for being the freedom to think only of yourself at the expense of others.

It is not about you, or me. It just takes a simple needle shot, a silly cloth mask, and the thought of caring and loving others.

I have never taken a flu shot in my life. I don't care or particularly like doctors or hospitals as far as common illnesses are concerned. But I got vaccinated immediately even though I was hesitant about how my body would react. I slap on a mask each time I am getting out of my car. It is such a little thing to do and offer of yourself for your fellow human beings. It costs little or nothing of you, but may mean so much to others.

The world would be an instant Nirvana if we only remembered the Rule of Three and applied it to all we do, putting:

1st - God (whatever spirit you relate to)
2nd - You (others, your fellow human beings)
3rd - Me (your ego, your pride, yourself)

Please, let's stop making this a 'me' thing. It's not about you or me, it's about saving the lives of others and stopping this pandemic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose