Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Semi Ojeleye agrees to sign with Bucks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Liked the story I heard about why we may have gone McGee.

apparently game 2 of nugz series we were blowing them out by 25 or something when McGee entered game. He was running up and the down the court like they were still in the game. Chris Paul noticed that and went up to him after game to acknowledge it and tell him to keep it up. Apparently that left a mark on Paul and he and book have been recruiting McGee.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hes 6’4 shooting guard who shoots 77% from the line and 28% from 3.

doesn’t really do anything great.
He’s thick with long arms and can drive the ball and draw contact. He can generate offense without help - we don’t have many guys who can do that beyond book, Paul and Payne.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s thick with long arms and can drive the ball and draw contact. He can generate offense without help - we don’t have many guys who can do that beyond book, Paul and Payne.

It would be almost like getting a player out of the draft who we already know can play.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But then what in the world would be the point of the trade for Shamet?

It doesn't matter. When you can get talent, you worry about where he plays later.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Talen Horton-Tucker can play if the Suns can figure out a way to get him and he is only 20.

who does he play ahead of

Booker, Shamet
Bridges, Cam

Shamet can shoot the ball, Tucker flat out cannot

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So far, the roster is slightly worse than last year's roster for much of the playoffs. Losing Saric and replacing him with McGee is a slight downgrade. Losing Carter and replacing him with Shamet is a lateral move at best (potential for better offense, but significantly worse defense). Craig is now gone with no replacement.

The Payne and CP3 contracts were a job well done, and James Jones deserves credit for that.

But the truth remains that we are now farther from championship contention than we were prior to the draft. In my book, that is not a "great job".
You really are nuts.

Dario was not even playing in the playoffs, because Craig and Cam Johnson were superior players.

McGee is a more important piece than Craig.

Shamet is better than Carter.

The roster is already better, and we likely will sign another big still.

Folster

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
hes 6’4 shooting guard who shoots 77% from the line and 28% from 3.

doesn’t really do anything great.

I know he's got a freaky wingspan, but didn't realize he was that short. He struck me as a younger Crowder type player who is only 6'6". PJ Tucker is only 6'5" and can play a bit at the 4.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
who does he play ahead of

Booker, Shamet
Bridges, Cam

Shamet can shoot the ball, Tucker flat out cannot

It doesn't matter if Talen Horton-Tucker plays ahead of anyone at the moment. Pretend he was the BPA in the draft. He is only 20.