2021 NBA Draft Prospects Thread

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well. I finally did a little looking at the draft. I am thinking I like Queta from Utah state. Plays big. Has an Embiid type of body (not quite as big). Great rebounder defender and passer. That is what this team could use in that position.

Sleeper pick, I think.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Queta looks like he would get eaten alive in high pick and roll.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This off-season is going to be interesting. Gotta feeling that there will be some good players that WANT to be here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This off-season is going to be interesting. Gotta feeling that there will be some good players that WANT to be here.
Yup. Talented team. Success in playoffs. Likable teammates. Respected and likable coach. Good system. Phoenix is well-regarded area (weather, golf, less expensive, etc). If jones can keep sarver from messing in it I suspect we can become a destination.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Yup. Talented team. Success in playoffs. Likable teammates. Respected and likable coach. Good system. Phoenix is well-regarded area (weather, golf, less expensive, etc). If jones can keep sarver from messing in it I suspect we can become a destination.
I think the response of the fans so far in the playoffs is another big draw. Lots of players and media noting how loud and supportive the fans are and how great the experience is.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the response of the fans so far in the playoffs is another big draw. Lots of players and media noting how loud and supportive the fans are and how great the experience is.

i dont think so, other events have been limited due to covid, other events will return to full capacity eventually.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The new practice facility near where players live is another one.

I think Sarver has learned as evidenced by the hire of James Jones and Monty Williams.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i dont think so, other events have been limited due to covid, other events will return to full capacity eventually.

There are other games that rival or exceed the turnout at Suns games but the Phoenix fans are the only ones I'm hearing discussed regularly on the national level. There are a ton of former players that rave about Phoenix being a special place to play because of the fans.

Unfortunately we've been bad so long that it died down for a while but we're winning again and its like this city never missed a beat. We weren't waiting for Covid to end, we were waiting to return to relevancy.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Notice that Sarver has been absent through all of this?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's those good players that fall through the cracks and have to take less of a contract and say "heck with it, I am going to go get a shot at a championship."

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Notice that Sarver has been absent through all of this?

Almost absent. He made a cameo in the first round when LeBron was staring him down on the sideline and Sarver held up 1 finger on each hand to signify the series was even at a 1 a piece. I can't blame him for that and didn't mind seeing it either. Thankfully he's been absent since then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave