2021 NBA Draft Prospects Thread

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see he looks like he would fit our offense. However, there's no mention of his defense. It seems we now have somewhat of a read on James Jones. He want's guys that can play defense, ball handle to extent, and be able shooters and scorers within the .5 system. I think this kid definitely has the offense.

Monty has players buying into playing defense.

Maybe we can teach him to play defense but I haven't done much research on the upcoming draft which is a welcome change of pace from prior seasons.

Muggz

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Suns only have one draft pick in this draft, number 29. No second round pick.

Combo guard Ayo Dosunmu is an interesting possibility.

http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft
Good size, nice stats, learning from the legend and point God(if he stays :p).
He looks really good on paper for that high in the draft.
Need to find some videos on him.

Muggz

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see he looks like he would fit our offense. However, there's no mention of his defense. It seems we now have somewhat of a read on James Jones. He want's guys that can play defense, ball handle to extent, and be able shooters and scorers within the .5 system. I think this kid definitely has the offense.
For sure he would fit our offense. But could he RUN our offense.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score
For sure he would fit our offense. But could he RUN our offense.
No telling. I would be OK with Cam Payne off the bench running the offense, with this kid playing in Books place at the two. I just don't know if he can play the defense. I like when The Bull Dog and Payne play together off the bench because they get on opposing guards and usually get some steals, etc.

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
No telling. I would be OK with Cam Payne off the bench running the offense, with this kid playing in Books place at the two. I just don't know if he can play the defense. I like when The Bull Dog and Payne play together off the bench because they get on opposing guards and usually get some steals, etc.
Big point guard who plays D and rebounds but whose projected NBA 3 is suspect and has a poor asst/to ratio.

Well. 39% from 3 is not bad. If he has the strength and form, I am not sure why his range cannot extend easily to the 3 point line. CP3 should be able to teach him something about not turning the ball over. This is all I can get from stats.

Gotta watch a player play. Just the highlights I have seen, he seems like a bit bigger Cam Payne.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
⁦‪@wojespn‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

The Minnesota Timberwolves and Utah Jazz are hosting group pre-draft workouts in Minneapolis July 8-11, sources tell ESPN. The goal is having 48 players participate over a four day period. The workouts will be open to all 30 teams.

6/25/21, 1:11 PM

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would think a sg with size is also desirable. Someone that can create their own shot when book rests. A Mann or Maxey type player.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think a sg with size is also desirable. Someone that can create their own shot when book rests. A Mann or Maxey type player.

It's a good point. The Suns need another player that can create his own shot.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score

Ohio State's E.J. Liddell to return for junior season

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CARDS211