2019 NBA Playoff Discussion

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lowry is sizzling hot early with 11 points.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Are all the commentators pretending they didn’t see Iggy clear out Gasols arm???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are all the commentators pretending they didn’t see Iggy clear out Gasols arm???

It was pretty clear. I'm sure there will be a lot of missed calls tonight on both sides.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, but they showed it close up and they still said Gasol fouled?

I think the referees missed a foul that was committed against Gasol in the final minute of the last game. It happens.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol... Gasol gave it his all trying to slam that or something. Credit to the Warrior who got in his way.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
good lord... you're complaining about the refs and the game hasn't even started yet.
Stating facts...don’t like the way he calls games. I called his crew out prior to game theee and was proven correct. Letting them play more so far in this game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could be much worse than 1 point considering how well Lowry and Siakam shot from 3.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Why did Lowry score the first 11 then not take another shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stating facts...don’t like the way he calls games. I called his crew out prior to game theee and was proven correct. Letting them play more so far in this game.

"proven correct"... lol. you're team LOST fair and square. had nothing to do with the refs. that's a FACT.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It’s looking like Dubs are letting Toronto dictate pace. It’s not promising so far.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
"proven correct"... lol. you're team LOST fair and square. had nothing to do with the refs. that's a FACT.
Well, if you go back and read the posts from game tjree, you will see that I said at the end of the game that’s Toronto dominated them, but I still didn’t like the way the game was called for both teams. But feel free to continue to bitch and whine and moan about what I say... And,
you call me a douche... hilarious

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Steph and Klay need to untuck their jerseys so when VanVleet grabs it, it's really obvious. That one possession he grabbed Klay's and then grabbed Steph's in the same trip and got away with both.

Both teams playing hard

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is Mark Jackson saying? "The Warriors have no business being in this series right now" and then talking about how Toronto has more talent because of the injuries? It's even, or slightly in Toronto's favor but the Warriors definitely have business being in this series. I swear he's just bitter that he was fired the year before they started winning titles and he tries to sell them short to make himself feel better for being canned.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... this is GREAT basketball both teams are playing.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This does not feel like a game 6. They're both playing with a ton of energy and like every possession matters. It's almost like a game 7, almost. We'll see if they keep it up in the second half.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and honestly, if GS fans are bitching about the refs tonight, they are the biggest babies of all time. They are getting ALL the calls.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard