2019-20 Arizona Coyotes News Thread

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is strange.

I thought Hall's agent said nothing would happen until after the season ended.

I don't know, article feels pretty click-baity and I'm not a fan of these distractions just ahead of playoffs. The world we live in, I guess.

EDIT: No problem with you, Ronin, for posting it. I'm just talking about Somers.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like this. Gutierrez has no frame of reference when it comes to player contracts. I really like Chayka, so I don't get the reasoning to leave him out in the wind.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alex Kinkopf
⁦‪@AEKinkopf‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Christian Fischer is one of a few Coyotes players who have started packing for the bubble. "I took out my suitcases today and I was like 'how many suitcases do I need?' This is going to be a little different than even our longest road trip of the year." #Yotes

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Elliotte Friedman
⁦‪@FriedgeHNIC‬⁩

Team travel lists of the 52 people headed into the EDM/TOR bubbles are due at 5ET. One name to watch for will be ARIZ GM John Chayka. Club says it is expected he will be included, but there appears to be some degree of uncertainty

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Matt Layman
⁦‪@mattjlayman‬⁩

Rick Tocchet, with the caveat that he didn't want to speculate, on Oliver Ekman-Larsson: "He feels OK. ... I don't think it's anything that bad. We kept him off for precautionary reasons." Said OEL was in good spirits after, but they're going to have the matter looked at.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Alex Kinkopf
⁦‪@AEKinkopf‬⁩

As for Coyotes pre- and post-game bubble dress code, Rick Tocchet's all for creativity and comfort. Says players are handling it, veterans will oversee.

"A guy’s not going to wear ripped jeans and an AC/DC t-shirt or something like that, they’ll patrol that pretty good." #Yotes

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Matt Layman
⁦‪@mattjlayman‬⁩

Rick Tocchet said they won't be able to dry clean stuff in Edmonton, so even coaches won't be wearing stuff that isn't machine washable. Nice pants, a dress shirt and maybe a pullover.

Said he doesn't want to be freezing behind the bench -- that's when bad decisions get made.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard