2018 EuroLeague Final Four

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just bought the EuroLeague Final 4 Package so I can watch Doncic live. https://www.euroleague.tv

I'm very much on the "Draft DeAndre Ayton" bandwagon, but I think it's good to be as informed on Doncic as possible, especially because I don't know for certain that McDonough agrees with me on Ayton.

Today at noon (or 1pm?...I've seen conflicting reports), Luka Doncic plays one of the biggest games of his life so far. I'm excited to see how it goes!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So will this be televised or streamed for free? It's said you can pay to watch it live, but is there a free option after the fact? Like an ESPNU at 3am or something or some website?

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So will this be televised or streamed for free? It's said you can pay to watch it live, but is there a free option after the fact? Like an ESPNU at 3am or something or some website?

Not that i know of, but this type of stuff tends to show up on YouTube.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sarver is there. That should make Cheesy feel good.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Real Madrid is up by 1 at the half.

A few observations on Doncic:

• He has 10 points on 3/6 shooting, as well as 2 assists.
  • He has made a couple nice plays on defense.
  • I don't get the athleticism concerns at all. He's not Vince Carter, but when you combine his size, strength, and motor he looks like a standout athlete out there to me.
  • Doncic plays off the ball when Sergio Llull is in the game. When Llull is out, Doncic runs the point.
  • Overall, I've been very impressed, but it's worth noting that Real Madrid had their best run with Doncic on the bench. It was 30-20 CSKA after the 1st. Doncic sat for about five minutes and returned with Real Madrid up 1. So he's a -9 for the first half.
  • I would say my opinion of Doncic has gone up slightly based on the first half.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Real Madrid is up by 1 at the half.

A few observations on Doncic:

• He has 10 points on 3/6 shooting, as well as 2 assists.
  • He has made a couple nice plays on defense.
  • I don't get the athleticism concerns at all. He's not Vince Carter, but when you combine his size, strength, and motor he looks like a standout athlete out there to me.
  • Doncic plays off the ball when Sergio Llull is in the game. When Llull is out, Doncic runs the point.
  • Overall, I've been very impressed, but it's worth noting that Real Madrid had their best run with Doncic on the bench. It was 30-20 CSKA after the 1st. Doncic sat for about five minutes and returned with Real Madrid up 1. So he's a -9 for the first half.
  • I would say my opinion of Doncic has gone up slightly based on the first half.
Was someone else on the bench on the other side to give Real an advantage?

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Doncic is playing point guard for the second half so far. Real Madrid up by 3.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Doncic just hit a 3 to put Real Madrid up by 9. Continues to bring the ball up the court as the point guard. Not sure why Llull isn't playing in the second half.

Doncic has 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, and a steal. He is the leading scorer.

He looks really fast for his size and pushes the ball aggressively in transition.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Doncic goes to the bench at the end of the third with Real Madrid up by 7. He was the point guard for the entire third quarter and looked good. CSKA has missed 1 free throw and Real Madrid has missed 10; otherwise they would be up more. Doncic starts the 4th on the bench; the announcers are very impressed with his performance.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Real Madrid is 10/22 from the free throw line. Despite that, they are up by 12 early in the 4th.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I may be missing something, but it appears he dribbles the ball unusually far from his body. Did you notice that?

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
CSKA had a big comeback and got within 3. Real Madrid took momentum back and is now up by 10 with less than 2 minutes left. Doncic with 16 points. He missed a clutch free throw, but then hit the next three.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I may be missing something, but it appears he dribbles the ball unusually far from his body. Did you notice that?

Yeah...he lost his dribble a couple times in odd ways. Almost like the ball was flat.

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Luka Doncic was named Player of the Game

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
ColdPickleNachos

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For what it's worth, he was talking to Bogdan (6'6) after the game and Doncic looked at least a couple inches taller. I've seen him listed anywhere from 6'6 to 6'8. Looks like a legit 6'8.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave