2015 NBA Draft Thread

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol, Harrison. He probably has a high ceiling for a 2nd rounder... but I'm sure with a few posters the **** is going to hit the fan.

He certain checks all the boxes for Suns silliness.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, Harrison. He probably has a high ceiling for a 2nd rounder... but I'm sure with a few posters the **** is going to hit the fan.

He certain checks all the boxes for Suns silliness.

Just look at his weaknesses.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo987
Harrison to Grizzlies for Jon Lauer

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Memphis has traded Jon Leuer to the Phoenix Suns for Andrew Harrison, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Lauer thoughts? I don't think I have seen him play that I can recall. Doesn't appear he gets much playing time. Another potential guy or someone to fill out the bench?

Last edited:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 6m6 minutes ago
Memphis has traded Jon Leuer to the Phoenix Suns for Andrew Harrison, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why didn't they just take Christian Wood, he would have been cheaper.

PHX was hell bent on getting a Wisconsin big man on draft day....they succeeded.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well I guess a guy playing good at a position of need in the D-League who might be closer to contributing was better in their eyes then a 2nd round point guard.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case anybody is interested in his D-League stats:

19.5 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 1.8 APG

I guess the team might see some potential if he gets more time? He is not seeing the time right now.

I'm intrigued by his size but D-League stats do not mean much.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Well I guess a guy playing good at a position of need in the D-League who might be closer to contributing was better in their eyes then a 2nd round point guard.

Maybe a back up to Len? Hopefully, this means we move one of the thug twins. Or perhaps if by an act of God that the Suns are in play for a star, they can move tucker to clear more space.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jon Leuer's salary is a team option for 2015-16 for $1,035,000.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Would've rather taken Vince Hunter or Brandon Ashley, but whatever.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Non PHX related but it looks like POR is stockpiling young big men. POR has traded RHJ and Steve Blake to BKY for Mason Plumlee and Pat Connaughton. POR just acquired Noah Vonleh from CHA yesterday.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Welcome back. Now the Suns need to persuade Amare to return to the Suns.

Thanks. Yep let's get Stat and his one good knee back. I am getting tired of watching Wheezy running around AWA, I want to see some dunks.

Gambo was floating trading for Frye, not too excited about that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Non PHX related but it looks like POR is stockpiling young big men. POR has traded RHJ and Steve Blake to BKY for Mason Plumlee and Pat Connaughton. POR just acquired Noah Vonleh from CHA yesterday.

Some teams just know how to get better and Portland is one of them. Getting Mason Plumlee was a steal. Pat Connaughton was a target for the Suns in the draft and Noah Vonleh is a young talent.

And the Suns get Jon Leuer. I hope the Suns have an ace or two they haven't played but I'm not holding my breath.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Aldridge told them he's leaving. I don't know if it's been posted, but I found it on cbssports during the draft...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...idge-has-told-the-blazers-hes-not-coming-back

according to the Columbian's Erik Gundersen.

A Western Conference executive with knowledge of the Aldridge pursuit has told The Columbian that the free-agent has already informed the Blazers that he will not return to the Northwest.

Another league executive told The Columbian on Wednesday that the trade of Batum looked like "a rebuilding move," and league sources say that the Blazers are "not done" dealing.

Sources have also said that the [Nicolas] Batum trade could be a cap-saving move in order to pay swingman Wesley Matthews or to pursue Cleveland free-agent forward Kevin Love in the event Aldridge leaves.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yep let's get Stat and his one good knee back. I am getting tired of watching Wheezy running around AWA, I want to see some dunks.

Gambo was floating trading for Frye, not too excited about that.

I so agree, say no to Frye. However, I would like to have Amare back. He represents a better time and he can still play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson