OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else witnessing all the holding calls missed on Ohio St. on offense line?? Every play there has been at least 1 hold. Big holes because of it. Unreal

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This officiating is an absolute joke!

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't help that Oregon has 4 takeaways and only have 20 pts. Plus, the 2 dropped 3rd down passes in the 1st half coming back to bite Oregon now

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I can't stand Ohio State and didn't think they deserved to be in the playoff, then again at that point I really hadn't watched them play except seeing them lose to VT.

Seeing their last two games (Wisconsin and Alabama) sure impressed me. Not seeing how OU can beat them.

Ohio State 42

Oregon 27

P.S. Loving this playoff and glad college football finally got it right.

Dang. I finally got one right!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this puts the rest any NCAA championship controversy. With the exception of missing TCU, Ohio State clearly showed they deserved to be there. Beating both Alabama and Oregon is impressive.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The ducks are a joke has that program ever come up big when it's mattered.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this puts the rest any NCAA championship controversy. With the exception of missing TCU, Ohio State clearly showed they deserved to be there. Beating both Alabama and Oregon is impressive.

Needs to be expanded ASAP. Still too much doubt about who would have won had TCU and a couple of other teams been invited, IMHO.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goal post torn down, 89 fires set after Ohio State's national title win

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/chi-ohio-state-fan-reaction-20150113-story.html

Fans took to the streets after Ohio State's football championship victory early Tuesday, yelling and screaming in delight, setting nearly 90 fires and in the case of a few, tearing down an Ohio Stadium goal post. A few injuries were reported.

Police made a handful of arrests after using tear gas and pepper spray to disperse crowds of Ohio State students and other fans following the Buckeyes' win.

Thousands converged on the Ohio State football stadium, where police turned most of them away. Most headed back to the bar area, where cruisers lined the street and officers limited pedestrian and vehicular traffic.

Fans tore down a temporary goal post used for high school games on the south end of the Ohio Stadium field, said university spokesman Dan Hedman.

University police responded to various places in and around campus, including Ohio Stadium, the university's Mirror Lake, a popular student gathering spot, and the neighborhood north of campus, Hedman said.

The 89 fires reported to the Columbus Fire Department involved trash bins, Dumpsters and couches, according to spokeswoman Battalion Chief Tracy Smith. The agency also said it responded to five reports of people with injuries.

Smith says the 89 reports started coming in just before 1 a.m. with the last reported about 4:45 a.m.

Some officers used pepper spray to clear revelers from the street, while canisters of tear gas were also deployed. The crowds began going home within about two hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard