2014 NFL Schedule

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I would love to beat the cowpokes on Christmas again,....but Thanksgiving would be fine,.....then we can stomp the seahags for first place in the NFCW on Christmas....

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
The schedule will be out today. I think we get a MNF and a TNF game this year. Having a feeling one of the prime time games will be Dallas and the other will be SF.

If you are going to any away games any preferences on dates? I'm going to the Giants game hope it is not in December.

So am I. My thoughts exactly!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It's always a hassle for me to make it to games, but Thursday games are almost impossible. I basically have to take two days off to make it work... I guess the same goes for MNF.

Still, hopefully we get some primetime action.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Prime time games...denver vs ne...pitt vs balt...sea vs sf...chi vs gb...dal vs philly...indy vs sea...saints vs falcons...broncos vs chiefs...ne vs balt...den vs sea...den vs sf...caro vs no...ne vs nyj...

just some guesses

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Halftime meet at the giant game anyone?

Sent from an old telephone booth using Tapatalk 2

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Prime time games...denver vs ne...pitt vs balt...sea vs sf...chi vs gb...dal vs philly...indy vs sea...saints vs falcons...broncos vs chiefs...ne vs balt...den vs sea...den vs sf...caro vs no...ne vs nyj...

just some guesses

with the media hype the redbirds have gotten this past winter I would expect us to at the very least be in the running for several of the flex games,....if our division run is late in the season,...cards-niners and cards-hawks should be in demand...... the NFCW is generally agreed to be the best division in football right now,...if the teams are playing up to the hype I expect a huge increase in national attention for the Cards...

the 2014 season moto/catch phrase....

"The quest for HOME FIELD advantage"

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I've made that drive once and will never do it again. Complete nightmare of a commute to go to a game.

Try coming from RI it's best to go the night before and sleep for a couple hours

Sent from an old telephone booth using Tapatalk 2

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards won't be playing Dallas on Thanksgiving. It's been confirmed that the Pokes are playing the Eagles.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That does sound sweet, if we go to NY my wife will want to go as well. She loves New York City.

So that is why my win streak died last year in New Orleans... HUM I was wondering what happened.

Maybe I need to get a bucky doll....:D

Lmao Don't worry Mike I'm gonna bring my own, but just in case get a backup;)

Cool we can meet up again!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I broke my 4 game road losing streak last year in Jacksonville. This year depending on what time of year I am thinking of 2-3 trips. See the Cards play in Denver, Jerry's palace in Dallas, and Atlanta.

Jerry World is huge, caught the ASU/ND game their last year...I'll be there as well with company badass tix since we sponsor the Cowpies :D
If you've got time you'll have to come by my place & check out the Cards room.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Open at home for MNF vs San Diego.. SNF at home vs seattle in week 16.. close at SF.. very early bye in week 4

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn