• 15 Dec 11 ARI @ STL
  • 16 Dec 21 SEA @ ARI
  • 17 Dec 28 ARI @ SF

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Sweet!

I love the schedule release 'cuz then I can start planning road trips!

Heck yea!! I'm headed to NY/NJ for my first ever trip there to see the Cards rip the Gmen. :D I've only got 9 teams left at seeing the Redbirds playing all 32.

I feel my 7 game losing streak is gonna end this year! :)

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Schedule Release Today

The schedule will be out today. I think we get a MNF and a TNF game this year. Having a feeling one of the prime time games will be Dallas and the other will be SF.

If you are going to any away games any preferences on dates? I'm going to the Giants game hope it is not in December.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Heck yea!! I'm headed to NY/NJ for my first ever trip there to see the Cards rip the Gmen. :D I've only got 9 teams left at seeing the Redbirds playing all 32.

That does sound sweet, if we go to NY my wife will want to go as well. She loves New York City.

So that is why my win streak died last year in New Orleans... HUM I was wondering what happened.

Maybe I need to get a bucky doll....:D

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I broke my 4 game road losing streak last year in Jacksonville. This year depending on what time of year I am thinking of 2-3 trips. See the Cards play in Denver, Jerry's palace in Dallas, and Atlanta.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

I'll be there as well!

Sent from an old telephone booth using Tapatalk 2

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Cardinals win since 98, when Plummer put up 45 against the Skins in Washington. I think we won 45-42. We almost blew a 28 pt lead. I've been traveling for over 30 years & I think the Cardinals record in those games is 2-28. I'm not exaggerating. So many of those losses came at the expense of the Skins during their better years under Gibbs. I've seen bad officiating & some horrendous choking by Rackers that cost us a few, but overrall, I should stay home & root from in front of the TV set.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I expect that we'll get at least one Sunday Night game (the real marquee matchup). Every team gets a Thursday night game, so whatevs, but I bet we get it when NFLNetwork has exclusive rights, not during a CBS window in the first eight games.

I don't really care whether or not we have MNF games--I hope we don't have any. I guess we'll get one, though.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know Monday night has had our number but we need to be able to get that hurdle jumped, games on the big stage aint nothing but a mental difference. Same field, same rules. Our win in Seattle last year was a huge turning point for this team, so I look forward to any night games we get this year.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with any night game superstition, I just much prefer an easy Sunday afternoon of tailgating and then the game. Night games are way more hectic and I don't usually get any tailgating time since I come straight from work. A Saturday night game is ok, but Thursday and Monday nights suck. Just being a baby about it.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with any night game superstition, I just much prefer an easy Sunday afternoon of tailgating and then the game. Night games are way more hectic and I don't usually get any tailgating time since I come straight from work. A Saturday night game is ok, but Thursday and Monday nights suck. Just being a baby about it.

For travelling purposes i prefer a MNF game that way I dont have to leave for NY at 6am

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am really hoping they have a home game on Nov 23 because I'll be in Phoenix anyway that week.

What are the chances they play at Dallas on Thanksgiving, I wonder.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am really hoping they have a home game on Nov 23 because I'll be in Phoenix anyway that week.

What are the chances they play at Dallas on Thanksgiving, I wonder.

i'd be pretty stoked if we played Dallas on Turkey Day.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i'd be pretty stoked if we played Dallas on Turkey Day.

Depends on the time of the game. I can't eat and watch the guys play. I'm too nervous.

But.... we did ruin Jerry Jones' Christmas a few years ago so I'm totally in on ruining his Thanksgiving!

Austin Zonie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think the draw for SEA in their stadium to revenge their last loss has to get consideration for a prime time slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson