20 mil a year for Cooper?

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seems excessive. I guess that’s the going rate. Nuk is going to get 23 a year.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
How are they gonna afford Zeke, Dak and now Cooper? Jerry trying so desperately to have his triplets again , he's gonna have to cut some players I would think right?

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is why old owners shouldn't be allowed in the office. They'll dump the future every time, to try to win this season, and their team will combust right after it doesn't work.

90MM for Elliott
100 MM for Cooper
100+ sky's the limit for Prescott.

300 million on three guys.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
As soon as they gave up a 1st they were going to pay him. You can’t have Dak without Cooper but their ceiling is extremely limited now with the rest of the roster.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
As soon as they gave up a 1st they were going to pay him. You can’t have Dak without Cooper but their ceiling is extremely limited now with the rest of the roster.
Exactly. Giving up a first and not keeping him long term would have Been a joke. Cooper held all the cards.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How does DAL have all this money? They signed everyone: Lawrence, J Smith, T Smith, Frederick, Elliott, Cooper, Martin. All these dudes are big cap hits, not sure how they could even pay $30M to Prescott. Their LT bill has got to be insane this year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have no issue with extending Hopkins, and getting to that quickly could free up a lot of cap space right now to continue to get better. Let's do it and free up some room for an OLB, ILB, and C.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is why old owners shouldn't be allowed in the office. They'll dump the future every time, to try to win this season, and their team will combust right after it doesn't work.

90MM for Elliott
100 MM for Cooper
100+ sky's the limit for Prescott.

300 million on three guys.

There are always 'outs"

True guarantees is the only thing that matters.

Cooper = first two years ($40m) guaranteed.