1st place NFC west.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I will do what I want, thank you. Like I said, that is what I thought of the play at the moment it happened, and I knew my opinion would have little agreement. Guess what? I don't care if it's not popular!
Hey. I agree with on the first play. He caught the ball, was backwards, and had 3 guys converging. He might have been able to turn an get a few more yards, but he would have taken a decent hit. I can envision him turning and bracing for the hit, and boom one of the other 2 guys strips the ball.

He made the catch, got the 1st. And got down quickly so we could get up to the line and run the next play. I had zero issue with that play, and it certainly wasn't a "heart" issue.

Now...the last play of the game...it was one of the most bizarre plays I have ever seen out of a WR. I have no idea what he was doing, but clearly did not think the ball was coming his way. So mental error for sure, but hard to figure out.

Either way, I'm not going to get into questioning heart on this team at 7-1 and literally a fluke play away from beating the pack. I'm really happy with this team. We are actually going through our roughest stretch right now...not early like we thought before the season. All these injuries could easily rock a team, and if Kyler is hurting for a few weeks it's going to be really tough. Bottom line, if we hit Thanksgiving at 8-3...we're still much better that my best case scenario before the season

Sorry last thing I thought was kinda cool. I had my first kid on Tuesday at 1145pm. Strong, Healthy boy...came early just so he could watch his first Cards game with his exhausted dad...on DVr at 4am! He got to here his first curse word on the last play! Thanks to everyone who sent nice messages

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey. I agree with on the first play. He caught the ball, was backwards, and had 3 guys converging. He might have been able to turn an get a few more yards, but he would have taken a decent hit. I can envision him turning and bracing for the hit, and boom one of the other 2 guys strips the ball.

He made the catch, got the 1st. And got down quickly so we could get up to the line and run the next play. I had zero issue with that play, and it certainly wasn't a "heart" issue.

Now...the last play of the game...it was one of the most bizarre plays I have ever seen out of a WR. I have no idea what he was doing, but clearly did not think the ball was coming his way. So mental error for sure, but hard to figure out.

Either way, I'm not going to get into questioning heart on this team at 7-1 and literally a fluke play away from beating the pack. I'm really happy with this team. We are actually going through our roughest stretch right now...not early like we thought before the season. All these injuries could easily rock a team, and if Kyler is hurting for a few weeks it's going to be really tough. Bottom line, if we hit Thanksgiving at 8-3...we're still much better that my best case scenario before the season

Sorry last thing I thought was kinda cool. I had my first kid on Tuesday at 1145pm. Strong, Healthy boy...came early just so he could watch his first Cards game with his exhausted dad...on DVr at 4am! He got to here his first curse word on the last play! Thanks to everyone who sent nice messages
Awesome! Congrats!

Reaction score

Congratulations man. There's no better feeling in the world.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Congrats!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson