11:14

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed the beginning but saw the rest last night on Starz Comedy(free preview week). No idea why they had this as a comedy. Really interesting movie. Not great by any stretch, but it makes you think. Without giving too much away the plot revolves around a car accident and a series of other events(one of which will make all men cringe). They show it through the eyes of several different characters and link everything all together. Basically it's got a moral about there being consequences to every action you take.

2003 movie, has Hillary Swank, Henry Thomas, Rachel Leigh Cook, and a chunky Patrick Swayze among others.

Again not for the faint of heart, there's some graphic stuff, they don't show it to an extreme but it's still graphic enough.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoops I guess I didn't search hard enough before starting a new thread.

Maybe it's funnier earlier, I think it came on about 11pm last night I could barely stay awake until the end. I really liked it though.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Whoops I guess I didn't search hard enough before starting a new thread.

Maybe it's funnier earlier, I think it came on about 11pm last night I could barely stay awake until the end. I really liked it though.

I highly suggest watching it from beginning to end.

Reaction score
Tried to download it on Limewire, but I can't type a ":" and I can't just search the number 11 either.

Does anyone have any suggestions or know how to place symbols in the search line?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cynical_kitten26 said:
Tried to download it on Limewire, but I can't type a ":" and I can't just search the number 11 either.

Does anyone have any suggestions or know how to place symbols in the search line?

11 14 with a space maybe?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
cynical_kitten26 said:
Tried it and it didn't pull anything up other than extremely filthy movies that are considered illegal. :(

aaaaannnd the problem with that is???????