#1 seed magic number watch

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
I'm getting my information here: http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/westernwinmagicnumbers.html

As of today, before the Suns/Knicks games, the magic number for the #1 seed is: 13

Phoenix secures the #1 seed overall with any combination of 13 wins by the Suns or losses by the Warriors (as of now at least, Memphis looks primed to leapfrog them, possibly Utah as well given the respective records in the last 10 games)

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At this point I don't give a rats bum if we are the #1 seed or the 8th. Lets just have a complete fully healed and healthy team come playoffs time.
There's not a team in the NBA that could beat that. This team is 1 sharpshooter away from a chip.
Shame T is not the answer. I think Monte/JJ blew a load on Shame T and still hope he improves on his above average ****** shooting.
Trade that fool for a bucket of chicken and a 2nd round pick.
He's not doing it.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point I don't give a rats bum if we are the #1 seed or the 8th. Lets just have a complete fully healed and healthy team come playoffs time.
There's not a team in the NBA that could beat that. This team is 1 sharpshooter away from a chip.
Shame T is not the answer. I think Monte/JJ blew a load on Shame T and still hope he improves on his above average ****** shooting.
Trade that fool for a bucket of chicken and a 2nd round pick.
He's not doing it.

Nah I rather have home court for every series possible.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is it too late to tank for a draft pick?
Guess we should go for it all.
There is no chance that we don't get the #1 seed.
We've lost two games in a row maybe... twice this season?
I would and do bet on this team without CP3 and Book against 95% of the teams in the NBA.
The Bucks will be tough but F them this is our year.
I think we win vs the Bucks w/o our mains.
OR we get killed.
Either way no team is catching us.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Road Warriors, best clutch team in the league and a shoe in for the NBA champs. Best home record best road record best everygoddamn thing record.
Home court means nothing to this team. Would be nice to have HC but I have enough faith in this team that they will win out no matter what.
Line em up and shoot em down it matters not what order you bring them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Road Warriors, best clutch team in the league and a shoe in for the NBA champs. Best home record best road record best everygoddamn thing record.
Home court means nothing to this team. Would be nice to have HC but I have enough faith in this team that they will win out no matter what.
Line em up and shoot em down it matters not what order you bring them.
While I agree I’m supremely confident in this team home or road, don’t sell short the tremendous home court advantage this team has. It’s valuable.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need to get healthy. They are playing .500 ball since All-Star Break. Book can't comeback soon enough. We are in the driver seat.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we go .500 rest of the season, Golden State would have to win every game but one to tie us, Memphis would have to win out.
Just wonderin anyone know how many num 1 seeds have won championships?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson