0-8 Start Very Possible

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Looking at the schedule, I think that the Cardinals will pick up one win (Seahawks”), but I think that it is possible that this team could start off 0-8. This is not an easy schedule and this staff and team are totally unprepared.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is funny but fake. KC are a super bowl aspirant in a good conference.

We are a playoff aspirant in a bad conference.
This 100%. Plus KC always plays well
Opening day And we are short handed. We can beat the Raiders. They didn’t look great

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The ex wife calling him out for missed pay alimony?
There’s very, very few front office guys that would agree to become the GM here if the job description matched Keim’s currently which is basically letting Michael meddle in all decisions and kneecapping people on Hardy he doesn’t deem loyal.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
It's going to be a very long season. Today was just a continuation of the final 1/3 of last season.

Entire division has looked pathetic in Week 1 so far.(49ers defense was decent but offense putrid)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is funny but fake. KC are a super bowl aspirant in a good conference.

We are a playoff aspirant in a bad conference.
I do think today made us look worse than we actually are, but I don’t know that we’re actually a playoff aspirant, no matter the conference.

Next week will tell me a lot more about what the season is gonna be like more than this week.

I hope!

What I do know is the D is going to be horrendous all season. The offense being just as pathetic was the more troubling thing I saw today.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s very, very few front office guys that would agree to become the GM here if the job description matched Keim’s currently which is basically letting Michael meddle in all decisions and kneecapping people on Hardy he doesn’t deem loyal.
So Keim has zero integrity and enjoying his large salary being basically Bidwill puppet?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Looking at the schedule, I think that the Cardinals will pick up one win (Seahawks”), but I think that it is possible that this team could start off 0-8. This is not an easy schedule and this staff and team are totally unprepared.
Truth.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It's going to be a very long season. Today was just a continuation of the final 1/3 of last season.

Entire division has looked pathetic in Week 1 so far.(49ers defense was decent but offense putrid)

Three more games against the AFC West. That’s three losses right there. And I doubt the Rams and Niners will be looking ”pathetic” playing against the Cardinals. Especially at home

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Three more games against the AFC West. That’s three losses right there. And I doubt the Rams and Niners will be looking ”pathetic” playing against the Cardinals. Especially at home

Looking good against us won't be much of an accomplishment. Cardinals losing to elite team isn't a shocker, but 49ers looking inept against a bad Bears team was surprising.

I expect the Rams will rebound quickly though.(especially since they play us week 3)

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
The bears have one of the worst rosters in football and they beat the Niners. I never understood the hype around them this off-season, and today certainly didn’t help that cause.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
After seeing the Seahawks tonight, I don’t know if I see a single victory that I feel confident about on this schedule. I could see 2-15 or 3-14. That would be a nice wakeup call for Keim and company