‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy

http://www.thewrap.com/bryan-singer-accused-sexually-abusing-underage-boy

“X-Men” director Bryan Singer is being accused of drugging, raping, and using his power to exploit a teenage boy in a lawsuit filed Wednesday, according to court documents obtained by TheWrap.

According to the lawsuit filed in federal court in Hawaii, plaintiff Michael Egan, who was named in a press release by his lawyers, was 17 when he was forcibly sodomized by Singer, among other accusations.

The suit alleges Singer provided Egan with drugs and alcohol and flew him to Hawaii for sex on more than one occasion in 1999 where Singer continued to “anally rape” him, and claims that Egan was not the only underage boy who was abused.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And it only took 15 years for him to complain....

If true, the deal with Mr. Singer in the appropriate manner. But he wasn't exactly a kid when the alleged crime took place. He waits till he's 32 or 33 years old to file a suit? I'm sorry, but it smells a lot like a money grab.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, that's incredibly messed up if true.

that being said, I'm pretty sure Singer could have done this to many willing participants amongst the casting-couch-do-whatever-it-takes-"go-getters".

you wouldn't believe some of the crazy crap I've heard working in writers rooms over the years on how some of hollywood's elite like to...well...do whatever it is they want to do.

I'm talking Illuminati type stuff...kinda well known in the community...and i'm not talking about your Andy Dick wackos. I'm talking some of the biggest superstars in the game.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
you wouldn't believe some of the crazy crap I've heard working in writers rooms over the years on how some of hollywood's elite like to...well...do whatever it is they want to do.

Actually. I would. I've heard what is probably the same stuff in the ladies' restroom at the Gower Gulch Denny's. (The people using that restroom aren't necessarily women.)

Last edited:

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Singer says he has receipts proving he wasn't where his accuser said he was (Hawaii) when the alleged crimes occurred. I think the guy's probably a liar (not Singer).

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smells like a money grab to me as well. If he is lying it will come out in court. However, I agree with Cheesebeef. Having a father and brother who worked in the industry for years, I have heard both crazy and weird stories about some of the stuff that goes on. Have several party stories involving directors, stars in TV, film and music that would probably change what people think about them.

We have a good friend of our family that is friends and neighbors with a certain mega pop star. Over Christmas break that friend brought my daughter a personalized autograph. The story of the party he went to (and others) and getting it from her was ALMOST as good as the joy it brought my daughter getting the signature. Lucky he is a good friend of this pop star or would probably have some pictures and stories to share that would be crazy!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA