To all of us who bleed Red,White and Blue

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Tonight before we all sleep Please say a prayer to the Family of the captured soldiers and the captured soldiers too. I am a Filipino-American and I'm very proud of our Govt. I saw a Marine today at the mall and I told them that they wear their colors and uniform proud. Go America :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by azdad1978
Tonight before we all sleep Please say a prayer to the Family of the captured soldiers and the captured soldiers too. I am a Filipino-American and I'm very proud of our Govt. I saw a Marine today at the mall and I told them that they wear their colors and uniform proud. Go America :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Where have you been? Haven't seen a post from you in a while! :D

OP
OP
azdad1978

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
I've been studying a lot and started a new job that pays more. I still comes in and browse what's going with ours Cards. Go USA

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
God Bless our troops

God bless our troops, no matter which God one turns to at the end of the day. And may our captive soldiers come home safe in mind and body. I have personally really haven't been posting of late because sports has taken a huge back seat to me during this war. I will say this, there are a lot of actors and musicians I will never view or listen to again. A majority of them barely have a highschool degree and their profession itself is professional lying for the silver screen. This is a free country so I will say what I want. These protesting entertainment people do not live in the real world and they can go take their ignorant comments right up their @ss. I'm very proud of our men and women in the armed forces and will support our President in this dire time for our country.

WE WILL TRIUMP! (and the cardinals... well I hope so?)

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more about supporting our troops and government at this time. I think the time for those protesting should have stopped when the war started. I know that they have the right to do it but I don't think that it is appropriate when our nation is at war and I also think that this countries police have better things to do than baby sit these people like keeping watch around the country for terrorists.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
I'm against this war, and militarism in general; I must say that US forces have been doing their best to limit civilian casualties.
I'm not going to waste my time and civil law enforcement by carrying a sign and yelling.
I feel for all the husbands, wives, parents, children who wonder every day if their loved one is ok. I guess that goes for all people, no matter where they live...

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
To quote annonymous

"It's the soldier who gives you the right to free press, not the reporter. It's the soldier who allows you the right to free speech, not the poet. It's the soldier, not the campus organizer, who allows you the right to protest. It's the soldier that salutes the flag, fights for the flag and has the flag draped over their coffin, that allows you the right to burn the flag."
By soldier I mean anyone who serves.
I come from a long line of military lineage, it bothers me to no end to see such a lack of support from people who make millions thanks to the freedoms others fight for.
It's amazing. Most of the hollywood protestors barely have a high school education and their bad mouthing our leadership, that combined, have enough education to start their own University.
Godspeed boys. Do what youv'e gotta do and come home quickly.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: To quote annonymous

Originally posted by jstadvl
"It's the soldier who gives you the right to free press, not the reporter. It's the soldier who allows you the right to free speech, not the poet. It's the soldier, not the campus organizer, who allows you the right to protest. It's the soldier that salutes the flag, fights for the flag and has the flag draped over their coffin, that allows you the right to burn the flag."
By soldier I mean anyone who serves.
I come from a long line of military lineage, it bothers me to no end to see such a lack of support from people who make millions thanks to the freedoms others fight for.
It's amazing. Most of the hollywood protestors barely have a high school education and their bad mouthing our leadership, that combined, have enough education to start their own University.
Godspeed boys. Do what youv'e gotta do and come home quickly.

I'm kind of on the fence.

I realize that something has to be done in regards to Saddam, but I don't think that the Bush administration has given real good reasons to invade Iraq. Whenever Bush has given reasons to why we are invading Iraq, I'm always left scratching my head wondering how good those reasons are.

I do believe that he is "evil" (at least in "our" moral system) and that it would be best for his regime to be wiped off the face of the earth.

I do however support our troops and hope for minimal casualties of our soldiers and the people of Iraq.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: To quote annonymous

Originally posted by Krangthebrain
I'm kind of on the fence.

I realize that something has to be done in regards to Saddam, but I don't think that the Bush administration has given real good reasons to invade Iraq. Whenever Bush has given reasons to why we are invading Iraq, I'm always left scratching my head wondering how good those reasons are.

I do believe that he is "evil" (at least in "our" moral system) and that it would be best for his regime to be wiped off the face of the earth.

I do however support our troops and hope for minimal casualties of our soldiers and the people of Iraq.

What exactly about his points make you scratch your head?

Plain and simply would you rather have waited till he sold a Nerve Agent to Al Qaeda and then unleashed in a US city before we do anything???

That why we are there so this cant happen and sorry but quite frankly thats reason enough for me and in no way leaves me scratching my head!

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Plain and simply would you rather have waited till he sold a Nerve Agent to Al Qaeda and then unleashed in a US city before we do anything???
It seems to me that this is what the war protestor people would rather do. Let's wait for something bad to happen to the U.S. , then maybe we should go get saddum. Hmmm, I wonder what happened on Sept. 11, 2001? Has it been so long that those people can't remember anymore...Hello! Idiots!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

Originally posted by Shane H
What exactly about his points make you scratch your head?

That why we are there so this cant happen and sorry but quite frankly thats reason enough for me and in no way leaves me scratching my head!

But you are going on assumptions.

The agenda of Al Qaeda is 180 degrees opposite of Saddam's agenda, and it is unlikely that they would work together. The entire aim of Al Qaeda is to form a united Islamic Empire, which doesn't sit well with tyrants such as Saddam Hussein.

I totally want Saddam Hussein dead, I will readily admit that....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZ Shocker
It seems to me that this is what the war protestor people would rather do. Let's wait for something bad to happen to the U.S. , then maybe we should go get saddum. Hmmm, I wonder what happened on Sept. 11, 2001? Has it been so long that those people can't remember anymore...Hello! Idiots!

I agree somewhat with this stance.

It is really annoying that some believe that war is never necessary. Sometimes wars have to be fought, and that is the nature of "our" world.

Some people would rather things get ugly, instead of prevented by force.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

But you are going on assumptions.

The agenda of Al Qaeda is 180 degrees opposite of Saddam's agenda, and it is unlikely that they would work together. The entire aim of Al Qaeda is to form a united Islamic Empire, which doesn't sit well with tyrants such as Saddam Hussein.

I totally want Saddam Hussein dead, I will readily admit that....

Sorry Krang but our intelligence states that they have been in each others pockets and I highly doubt that they are just making it up.

If Al Qaeda was paying enough Im quite certain Saddam would say "SOLD" the one thing they have in common above all others is THEY HATE THE USA!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

Sorry Krang but our intelligence states that they have been in each others pockets and I highly doubt that they are just making it up.

If Al Qaeda was paying enough Im quite certain Saddam would say "SOLD" the one thing they have in common above all others is THEY HATE THE USA!

What have we really learned from our "intelligence"?

After 9/11 many nations asked for proof, and none was given. Do you make judgements based on proof that was never given?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

After 9/11 many nations asked for proof, and none was given. Do you make judgements based on proof that was never given?

Why on earth should our intelligence be given to anyone? That is part of what goes on in govt. many things are secret and you will never know!

Telling the public what evidence we have could be detrimental to many aspects of our mission.

Sorry that you have blinders on that are so big that you think that Saddam wouldnt sell WOMD to terrorists who want to do harm to the USA!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

Why on earth should our intelligence be given to anyone? That is part of what goes on in govt. many things are secret and you will never know!

Telling the public what evidence we have could be detrimental to many aspects of our mission.

Sorry that you have blinders on that are so big that you think that Saddam wouldnt sell WOMD to terrorists who want to do harm to the USA!

Dude, you are now turning this into a personal attack.

I'm out, I'm not getting into this type of conversation.:wave:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

Dude, you are now turning this into a personal attack.

I'm out, I'm not getting into this type of conversation.:wave:

In no way personal. Dont debate if you choose not to no skin off my back!

But if you dont call those blinders what would you call it? Faith in Saddams good will?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

In no way personal. Dont debate if you choose not to no skin off my back!

But if you dont call those blinders what would you call it? Faith in Saddams good will?

One point:

You say that I have blinders, but choose to "blindly" follow what the "hawks" (GWB, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc.) say?

I think that Saddam could "possibly" sell WMD to terrorist...but that is only an assumption.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The bottom line is the United States intelligence feels that saddum will use weapons of mass destruction against the United States. Or he will provide weapons of mass destruction to terriosts to use against the United States. We are taken a preemptive move to eliminate that threat. Bottom line is...They don't trust him (even if there is no proof of chemical weapons). Enough said...

We did not take such a preemptive move before, even though we had plenty of warning signs that something like that would happen. Our goverment does NOT want the American people to endure another Sept. 11. Personnally speaking for myself...I do NOT want to endure another Sept. 11. Obviously, most Americans do NOT want to see another Sept. 11 happen again. If some Americans feel they do want to see another Sept. 11, then why don't they all simply move to Iraq, and enjoy their life under the ruling of saddum hussein.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

One point:

You say that I have blinders, but choose to "blindly" follow what the "hawks" (GWB, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc.) say?

I think that Saddam could "possibly" sell WMD to terrorist...but that is only an assumption.

I see what you are saying to a point. I do support and follow them on this matter but not in all matters that is for sure.

IMO Saddam is just such an evil man and has such a hatred for us that there is no doubt in my mind that an attack on us with weapons produced by him would only be a matter of time.

Somewhat of an assumption? YES!

But its not a risk Im willing to passively sit back and take!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

I think all agree that Saddam has killed approximately 1 million Muslims during his reign, gasses his own people, invaded Kuwait, invaded Iran, used Scuds on Israel, had proven and knows stores of chemical weapons and working on a nuclear weapon until Israel took out the plant. What else do we need to prove in order to recognize this man is a danger to the world.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To quote annonymous

Originally posted by john h
I think all agree that Saddam has killed approximately 1 million Muslims during his reign, gasses his own people, invaded Kuwait, invaded Iran, used Scuds on Israel, had proven and knows stores of chemical weapons and working on a nuclear weapon until Israel took out the plant. What else do we need to prove in order to recognize this man is a danger to the world.
SOLD! The proof is in your statement and that's enough for me.

Big_Red_One

Rookie
Reaction score
Let's look at the facts......

1. He has had 12 years to prove to the UN he would disarm his KNOWN weapons program. He did produce WOMD and never provided evidence of the destruction of said weapons.

2. The UN weapon inspectors found weapons that were in direct violation. The Al whatever missile, and the drone plane. Both of these weapon systems Iraq is not allowed to have.

3. This same man instructed his troops to light the oil wells in Kuwait and dumped thousand of gallons of oil into the Gulf because Iraq could not have the oil fields.

4. He has gassed the Kurds in the north.

With just the above weapons he was in breach of the UN. The above weapons systems Iraq was supposed to declare but did not. What else does he have that he forgot to declare?

This individual also has instructed his troops to surrender, and then ambush the troops according to reports in the news, dress in civilian cloths, use behind women and children as shields, and has displayed POW's on TV. All items are in violation of the Geneva Convention.

There are times when diplomacy will not work with dictators. See Hitler and Molosovich (SP?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson