Suns @ Timberwolves Saturday Playoff game thread, 4-20-24 - Game 1

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pathetic 2nd half by the Suns. Going to be a short series if they don’t pull their heads out of their @sses….
It’s one game they shot terrible it’s hardly the end of the series come on… geesh overreaction like crazy after a terrible shooting game and Edwards going crazy from 3 which is NOT his game lol. They are likely playing the best game they will play this series today!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude you can’t complain about the bench. This team is top heavy all our money is in 3 players. Our bench isn’t going to compete with anyone.

If we win it’s gonna be because Booker, KD and Beal
Well every teams money is in their starters lol. But the bench still need to hit some damn shots and provide quality minutes. Are Minn bench stars? No but they are knocking down threes aren’t they? I’m saying simply this or bench scoring a lot while ours no shows is problematic. Now we start playing and moving the ball late? Good coaching Frank wait til your down 25 to start running some actual offense!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vogel is a moron hey maybe try to ball movement offense that has beaten the crap out of this team early instead of wanting till the end of the damn game! Just terrible coaching!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well every teams money is in their starters lol. But the bench still need to hit some damn shots and provide quality minutes. Are Minn bench stars? No but they are knocking down threes aren’t they? I’m saying simply this or bench scoring a lot while ours no shows is problematic. Now we start playing and moving the ball late? Good coaching Frank wait til your down 25 to start running some actual offense!

Check out the Wolves bench versus the Suns bench. How about Reid vs Eubanks.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Embarrassing. This team doesn't seem to have the passion. Booker is capable of bringing that, but wasn't there tonight. We also don't have a tough guy who getsng under the other team's skin kind of guy. Like a Rodman, etc., even CP3 or Alvarado type. Just a bunch of good shooters. So they better be hitting their shots in game 2. No passion or toughness won't get you very far.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s one game they shot terrible it’s hardly the end of the series come on… geesh overreaction like crazy after a terrible shooting game and Edwards going crazy from 3 which is NOT his game lol. They are likely playing the best game they will play this series today!
It’s not an overreaction. It’s been a season long theme for them. It’s who they have been all year. Lot of series left but this first game, especially the 2nd half has been a microcosm of the Suns entire season.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah never in your life put Devin Booker in any conversation with Jordan

And I hate Jordan
Whatever. I said he put up the same numbers. I'll say it again because it's true BTW on top of that he was playing fantastic defense.

Hubie, it wasn't just one guy hanging on KD. Connolly slapped his arm as well

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any star with heard would have tried to drive that. Instead book shovel passes it off.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Dude you can’t complain about the bench. This team is top heavy all our money is in 3 players. Our bench isn’t going to compete with anyone.

If we win it’s gonna be because Booker, KD and Beal
THIS! We are expecting 75 points or more combined by our big three. That doesn't leave a bunch of bench points, in theory.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmao wide open layup

Followed by an Ant-Man dunk

Bench’s fault? Refs?

This team has a legit culture problem imo

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They should be embarrassed by their play or just effort in this game! I just knew the time off was not gonna be good for us as Vogel is a clown and rarely has the team prepared. He just depends on his talent to win games total freaking clown JC!

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Well, I was a bit worried that Vogel might save his job if the Suns had a one series mini-run because of the favorable matchup against Minnesota. I guess that worry was unfounded, anyway.

On the bright side, people - probably about a week until we get rid of Bleeping Frank Vogel and never have to watch his clown show coaching ever again. And hopefully James Jones right after him.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Well, I was a bit worried that Vogel might save his job if the Suns had a one series mini-run because of the favorable matchup against Minnesota. I guess that worry was unfounded, anyway.

On the bright side, people - probably about a week until we get rid of Bleeping Frank Vogel and never have to watch his clown show coaching ever again. And hopefully James Jones right after him.
So on the flip side, what if he loses a favorable series match up?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison