Clippers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-9-2024

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Until he became an old man overnight....
True he aged quickly but he would still kick individuals in the ass when needed. Booker doesn’t have Ayton to kick around, and can’t blame him anymore. Durant is not a leader at all, more malcontent than anything when his game is not on. This team has zero dog in them.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
True he aged quickly but he would still kick individuals in the ass when needed. Booker doesn’t have Ayton to kick around, and can’t blame him anymore. Durant is not a leader at all, more malcontent than anything when his game is not on. This team has zero dog in them.
The local radio guys said the whole team quit listening to CP3 at the end. They said the Suns were just going to let him walk at the end of his contract if they couldn't trade him.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Vogel still a freaking clown, hey ******* we have a game tomorrow maybe don’t run the starters into the ground in an unwinnable game! This dude has to be fired just clueless use the damn bench that’s what it’s made for!
We need to let our bench play this out. You may need those guys in the playoffs. Some of them haven't played meaningful minutes in a LONG time.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
KD just spilled again. It's a meaning less game now. Take out the starters

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
suns need a player/gm/owner meeting tonight - or ishbia needs to jump on a group text with the big 3 or something - because we have enough problems - head coach can't be one and this team with him at the helm is dead on arrival - meaning before the game even starts - just gone

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Clippers are 9 deep even without Harden and Leonard.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
suns need a player/gm/owner meeting tonight - or ishbia needs to jump on a group text with the big 3 or something - because we have enough problems - head coach can't be one and this team with him at the helm is dead on arrival - meaning before the game even starts - just gone
I was sad when we let Green go. He's seriously way better than Vogel.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was sad when we let Green go. He's seriously way better than Vogel.

At the time, the Suns were keeping Monty and Green had the opportunity to be a head coach.

It was too good of an opportunity for him to pass up.

I agree, Green would have been the better head coach long term.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
suns are 6-25 on 3's clippers are 11-26. That's the difference in the game.