The 2023-24 league year

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watch a good amount of NFLN and about 50% of their commercials are community service. I wonder how much money they are losing.

Plus they are moving GMF from pricey New York to the west coast (LA IIRC). Currently GMF is off the air.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I watch a good amount of NFLN and about 50% of their commercials are community service. I wonder how much money they are losing.

Plus they are moving GMF from pricey New York to the west coast (LA IIRC). Currently GMF is off the air.
NFL Network makes most of their revenue on Carriage fees. All broadcast television advertising outside of live events is real dire stuff.

I don't think NFLN is losing any money.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL Network makes most of their revenue on Carriage fees. All broadcast television advertising outside of live events is real dire stuff.

I don't think NFLN is losing any money.
Maybe but the GMF crew were venting about turning people's lives being turned upside down just to save some money.
Nfl loves their money so maybe it is just maximizing profits.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Maybe but the GMF crew were venting about turning people's lives being turned upside down just to save some money.
Nfl loves their money so maybe it is just maximizing profits.
Yes. It's definitely consolidating operations on property that was donated to the NFL as part of the Rams relocation package (IIRC).

There are also whispers about the NFL wanting to get out of the broadcast media business altogether. I think they were thinking about putting NFLN up for sale. That would really be about consolidating operations.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. It's definitely consolidating operations on property that was donated to the NFL as part of the Rams relocation package (IIRC).

There are also whispers about the NFL wanting to get out of the broadcast media business altogether. I think they were thinking about putting NFLN up for sale. That would really be about consolidating operations.
They ran out of Patriots' content.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard