Hamilton Out 4 Weeks - Cooking Injury

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don’t but what happened. And if that actually happened, then cut him for being so damn stupid.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Silly accidents can happen if you're distracted.
Then we don't know if it was his fault or someone around him
Distracted? You’re an NFL player & your team is depending on you not to be stupid or careless. I have no tolerance for this garbage. Why are you anywhere near hot grease??? Makes no sense to me.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Distracted? You’re an NFL player & your team is depending on you not to be stupid or careless. I have no tolerance for this garbage. Why are you anywhere near hot grease??? Makes no sense to me.

Ok let’s test your theory. Kyler made the same mistake and were counting on him more then anyone. Would you cut him?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok let’s test your theory. Kyler made the same mistake and were counting on him more then anyone. Would you cut him?
Did Murray do something this stupid??? No he didn’t. Dumb analogy. Kyler is an elite, top line NFL QB. Not sure if Hamilton is even a starting NFL CB.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right? Pay someone to drive for you, cook for you, etc. Take as many precautions as you can as each season approaches. You'll have all the time in the world for dangerous activities once you freaking retire comfortably.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Answer the question… if he he did?
I answered it. You’re trying to compare the best QB in Cardinal history to a guy who we have no idea if he’s actually starter capable. Dumb comparison.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I answered it. You’re trying to compare the best QB in Cardinal history to a guy who we have no idea if he’s actually starter capable. Dumb comparison.
Great so you don’t believe what you say :)

KiwiCard

Rookie
Reaction score

Overreation much? Brown was stupid and careless earlier when done for excessive speeding, would you have cut him as well?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plug your brain in Shane. Murray isn’t that stupid to be messing around with hot grease.

You know this how? I bet lots and lots of football players fry their food at home….. in fact I guarantee it…. Does Murray? Who knows that’s why it’s hypothetical.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know this how? I bet lots and lots of football players fry their food at home….. in fact I guarantee it…. Does Murray? Who knows that’s why it’s hypothetical.
Exactly my point. You’re making a stupid hypothetical comparison between a player who should never be near hot grease and our franchise QB. Dumb comparison.

KiwiCard

Rookie
Reaction score
Did Brown miss any time because of the speeding ticket? No. Still immature.

The actions of Brown were more careless and more stupid than what Hamilton has done he just didn't have the favorable outcome. Judge them on their actions and not their outcomes and by your logic half the NFL should be cut.

I mean the man was cooking!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson