Wild Card Weekend Games

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the Bills crowd today and watching the Seattle pumped in orchestrated noise, The fake stuff is pathetic.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cant believe Cardinals arent in the playoffs. Wilson looking like a joker right now, granted things can change with Wilson but still
I said it before, but I felt better about beating the Seahawks in the playoffs than beating the Rams in week 17.

Just a complete fail by us to end the year and in the Rams game. Kyler or no Kyler. We should have won. I think Hundley could have got it done. That pick 6 by Strev was huge.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seattle does have some ability to run the ball. That’s the only way they get back in this game. Without Murray’s legs, we had no ability to run with our garbage interior linemen.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can only imagine this board if Kyler was playing this bad. Ouch.

you were saying?

people need to stop putting Kyler and Russ in the same sentence or comparison. Until he consistently leads his team to the playoffs every single year... ah, forget it. Do what you will.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
After what I’ve seen of the Rams D today, I think this board, including myself, owe KK an apology:D. Me may have been too tough on him considering we played without Murray, Fitz, and Kirk.

I don't care if the Rams defense scores another 5 TDs, Kliff gets no apology for his ineptness when it mattered most.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
See that breakdown and one receiver ran towards Russ and Metcalf went deep? We never have our receivers do the scramble play. Thats something you think we would practice on. Especially since Kyler is often running for his life

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
See that breakdown and one receiver ran towards Russ and Metcalf went deep? We never have our receivers do the scramble play. Thats something you think we would practice on. Especially since Kyler is often running for his life
Very good point. Our receivers just seem to lack instinct when it comes to getting open.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
you were saying?

people need to stop putting Kyler and Russ in the same sentence or comparison. Until he consistently leads his team to the playoffs every single year... ah, forget it. Do what you will.
I dont care what he did prior. He was playing awful which this Rams defense makes a lot of GOOD QBs look. Thats the point.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
McVay knows how to manage a game.

Kingsbury isnt even in the same reality as these other coaches.
Bigger than just Kliff. Healthy 49ers are going to be a beast next year.

Keim's inability to draft high level players is costing the Cardinals. Rams secondary is young and they're all good. Ramsey just makes them elite.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Difference between the Rams & us is the FO. Their FO actually does thorough research when it comes to assembling a coaching staff while Keim just goes for big names.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Keim's inability to draft high level players is costing the Cardinals. Rams secondary is young and they're all good. Ramsey just makes them elite.

I keep forgetting this monstrous shadow

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

So true. Cards have a dearth of talent compared to LA and SF. And both clubs have superior head coaches (okay, Shanahan does have a bad habitat of forgetting to run the ball with a lead in the 4th quarter of the SB). And SEA keeps rolling-along with a good GM and R. Wilson at QB. Let’s face it (yet again): KK blew a golden opportunity to get this team into the postseason this year.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So true. Cards have a dearth of talent compared to LA and SF. And both clubs have superior head coaches (okay, Shanahan does have a bad habitat of forgetting to run the ball with a lead in the 4th quarter of the SB). And SEA keeps rolling-along with a good GM and R. Wilson at QB. Let’s face it (yet again): KK blew a golden opportunity to get this team into the postseason this year.
Yea the pessimistic pov is that this was the year to get in. Rams having Goff issues, Seahawks look vulnerable and 49ers were decimated with injuries. It was there and we didnt take advantage of it.

This is a huge offseason for Keim.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson