Horns

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Horns

Release Date: October 31, 2014 (limited)
Studio: RADiUS-TWC
Director: Alexandre Aja
Screenwriter: Keith Bunin
Genre: Supernatural Fantasy, Thriller
MPAA Rating: R (for sexual content, some graphic nudity, disturbing violence including a sexual assault, language and drug use)

Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Juno Temple, Joe Anderson, Kelli Garner, Max Minghella, James Remar

Plot Summary: “Horns,” a supernatural thriller driven by fantasy, mystery and romance, follows Ig Perrish (Radcliffe), the number one suspect for the violent rape and murder of his girlfriend, Merrin (Temple). Hungover from a night of hard drinking, Ig awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their most selfish and unspeakable impulses – an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend’s tragedy and for exacting revenge on her killer.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was a rip-roaring good time. And, hot naked redhead!

Sounds like it stayed pretty true to the book then.

Joe Hill's writing reminds me a lot of his dad (Stephen King), but he has his own style too. I've read everything he has done - comics, short stories, novels. He's got a very bright future ahead of him.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Ok I just watched this and holy smokes. What a crazy movie. I’m not sure how to feel about it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson