Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad Moms

Release date: July 29, 2016
Studio: STX Entertainment
Directors: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
MPAA Rating: R (for sexual material, full frontal nudity, language throughout, and drug and alcohol content)
Screenwriters: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Genre: Comedy

Starring: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Jay Hernandez, Annie Mumolo, Jada Pinkett Smith, Christina Applegate

Plot Summary: In this new comedy from the grateful husbands and devoted fathers who wrote "The Hangover," Amy has a seemingly perfect life - a great marriage, over-achieving kids, beautiful home and a career. However she's over-worked, over-committed and exhausted to the point that she's about to snap.

Fed up, she joins forces with two other over-stressed moms on a quest to liberate themselves from conventional responsibilities – going on a wild, un-mom-like binge of long overdue freedom, fun and self-indulgence – putting them on a collision course with PTA Queen Bee Gwendolyn and her clique of devoted perfect moms.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife is going to see this with friends for her birthday.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Saw this last night, was pretty funny! A lot of it was retread from the typical R-rated comedy, but still a ton of laughs. Freaking Kathryn Hahn cracks me up so bad, and Kristin Bell was pretty funny too.

The end got all corny in typical chick movie fashion! ( :p Jk ladies ) but it had a great message and there was a cool thing during the credits with all the actresses and their moms. I think most of the Moms here would probably like it as long as you dont mind a lot of bad language. lol

When Kathryn Hahn used Kristen Bell and her hoodie as a prop to demonstrate how to "operate" an uncircumcised member, I almost died. lol

PS Mila is so gorgeous it's really not fair.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Saw this last night, was pretty funny! A lot of it was retread from the typical R-rated comedy, but still a ton of laughs. Freaking Kathryn Hahn cracks me up so bad, and Kristin Bell was pretty funny too.

The end got all corny in typical chick movie fashion! ( :p Jk ladies ) but it had a great message and there was a cool thing during the credits with all the actresses and their moms. I think most of the Moms here would probably like it as long as you dont mind a lot of bad language. lol

When Kathryn Hahn used Kristen Bell and her hoodie as a prop to demonstrate how to "operate" an uncircumcised member, I almost died. lol

PS Mila is so gorgeous it's really not fair.

This was really funny. Great casting. And you're right, the scene during the credits was awesome. It was so cool to see the actresses' moms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson