Cards re-sign Max Garcia and Charles Washington

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Cole at centre and Garcia as the swing, I'd think is more likely. This signing is bad news for AQ.

that's how I am interpreting it

Cole is Center. Gallard backs up / can play some guard
Garcia is the first guard off the bench

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I woulnt mind snagging another DL, Suh could bring some attitude
I’d assume they’d be waiting post draft to make that move. If 3 QB’s go in the top 7 and the Giants take Becton or Wirfs like everyone is predicting, Brown or Simmons will be available and I’d hope we would sprint to the podium for either. If Brown is the pick, they won’t want him stacked behind three starters. I also am not sure Bidwill would entertain bringing Suh in.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You are correct there but we have already seen average salaries are being pushed forward like Campbells $6 million deal being $2 million.

I would love to see the final numbers but as I have said from the beginning cap is not an issue with this team at all. Easy to get whatever money they need.
I hope you're right because we're almost out of money. To the point that I've been advocating trading down & gaining more picks.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope you're right because we're almost out of money. To the point that I've been advocating trading down & gaining more picks.

We may run out of creative ways of dealing with the cap, but the Cards will not run out of money to pay a bonus, for example. The Cards can deposit whatever amount they choose in their football operations budget and borrow if need be. And trading for picks would marginally add to the $7m poll of cap space allocated to draftees.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We may run out of creative ways of dealing with the cap, but the Cards will not run out of money to pay a bonus, for example. The Cards can deposit whatever amount they choose in their football operations budget and borrow if need be. And trading for picks would marginally add to the $7m poll of cap space allocated to draftees.
I know there's creative ways of getting around the cap, teams have to be careful though, it could get them in trouble down the road. Hopefully we have a smart cap advisor working close to SK?

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Gambo said the Cardinals were not interested in bringing Kerr back.

Dumb, unless they go get Shelby Harris. Evidently they wanted Gunter back, but that didn’t happen either. I really hope they’re not counting on Zach Allen after last years neck issues.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson