Signature win for KLIFF

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
"The Cards will be lucky to win 5 games. And it’s not because of Murray. It’s because of Kingsbury.
Perhaps the most under-qualified coach ever hired in the NFL. "

Looks like he proved you wrong & still can't give the man a bit of credit when due.
How does that prove me wrong lol.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just saying the win would have been a more impressive win if Seattle had been playing full strength.It still counts.
Oh please, our win was impressive because we played a backup qb in the most hostile environment in the NFL and Seattle had a chance to come back but they didn't. Team played lights out. And we lost Alford, Vallejo, Gunter, and Butler and STILL won with Hundley under center.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
What team is at full strength at this point of the season?:shrug:
Just saying it would have been more impressive if the Seahags were full strength.Might be a better indication of how the Cards really are.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Oh please, our win was impressive because we played a backup qb in the most hostile environment in the NFL and Seattle had a chance to come back but they didn't. Team played lights out. And we lost Alford, Vallejo, Gunter, and Butler and STILL won with Hundley under center.
Oh please yourself.It counts I said.You can get all warm and fuzzy if you want.I don't care.I remain skeptical and want to see more.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh please yourself.It counts I said.You can get all warm and fuzzy if you want.I don't care.I remain skeptical and want to see more.
Aint nothing warm and fuzzy about it, its just straight facts. Every other team has a losing record in Seattle in the Pete Carroll era BUT US and we did it with MORE loses on both sides of the ball and a back-up qb who secured the win. YOu want to be a villain, but you aren't using logic to justify your posts. NEver do.

And furthermore Seattle NEEDED the win.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree this was a signature win, very impressed with the entire coaching staff on this win.

Glad to see Hundley can produce as well.

The Oline is playing better every game.

The Dline was more than solid against the Hawks.

It's a shame that David Johnson isn't producing in this Offense.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Aint nothing warm and fuzzy about it, its just straight facts. Every other team has a losing record in Seattle in the Pete Carroll era BUT US and we did it with MORE loses on both sides of the ball and a back-up qb who secured the win. YOu want to be a villain, but you aren't using logic to justify your posts. NEver do.

And furthermore Seattle NEEDED the win.

A villain? LMFAO .Why do I need to justify my opinion to you?Saying a win over a full strength Seattle would be more impressive makes me a villain?
I just stated a fact so deal with it.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A villain? LMFAO .Why do I need to justify my opinion to you?Saying a win over a full strength Seattle would be more impressive makes me a villain?
I just stated a fact so deal with it.
You were called out on it with logic by omitting the Cards weren't playing on full strength either and is the ONLY team with a winning record in the toughest venue in the NFL but dont let facts deter your judgement.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Agreed...we haven't been at 100% since game 1.

PP21
Alford
The DE that pulled a gun on a stripper
Lost our starting RT right before game 1
David Johnson debacle
Second round WR never showed up
Cut our starting S (DJ Swearinger...just realized we had 3 DJ's at one point)
Cut our starting OLB Suggs
Playing street FA's and ST players at LB and DL

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if the Ravens boards were saying this exact same thing 12 months ago.
No, they were wondering whether or not to extend John Harbaugh, one of the best coaches in the NFL. If the Cards had Harbaugh, they'd could have won 8-10 games this year. Hell, he took the Ravens to the playoffs with a rookie that couldn't throw the ball 10 yards accurately. Now, he developed the rookie and they are the about the best team in the NFL with no WR's of note.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
No, they were wondering whether or not to extend John Harbaugh, one of the best coaches in the NFL. If the Cards had Harbaugh, they'd could have won 8-10 games this year. Hell, he took the Ravens to the playoffs with a rookie that couldn't throw the ball 10 yards accurately. Now, he developed the rookie and they are the about the best team in the NFL with no WR's of note.
That nonsense about a rookie QB who couldn't throw 10 yards accurately. That kind of nonsensical BS is and has been proven to be completely wrong.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
That nonsense about a rookie QB who couldn't throw 10 yards accurately. That kind of nonsensical BS is and has been proven to be completely wrong.
Are you serious? Lamar admitted it. And if you watched games it was true.

He said he had to work all summer this year throwing because the NFL football was different from college and couldn’t let him grip or throw accurately in his first year.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Are you serious? Lamar admitted it. And if you watched games it was true.

He said he had to work all summer this year throwing because the NFL football was different from college and couldn’t let him grip or throw accurately in his first year.
Yeah he was so inaccurate that he was just under his college high.Yes he said he was having some accuracy issues but saying he couldn't throw 10 yards accurately was a general statement about his accuracy issues.I fof watch some games and I didn't see the inability to throw accurately.Sure he had some bad throws but the 10 yard inaccuracy is hyperbole .

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
YBut I see that there are still some who don't miss a chance to get a dig at Lamar .As for a QB who accuracy can't improve in the NFL that has been proved by Lamar to be BS also .Hard work and coaching and I think he will continue to improve.If the Cards are lucky KM might get there.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was hard on him earlier in the year, but it’s looking more and more like losing P2 (and taking a while to get up to speed), Alford, and with Swearinger disappointing, not to mention Philon, put him in a huge hole to start understandably.
YES. Thank you. I’ve still got faith in Vance, plus we probably don’t see any of the value he adds helping Kliff learn how to be an NFL head coach

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
His better play also coincides with the simplification of the defensive play calls...the entire secondary no longer looks confused and lost.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
i agree. Jalen Thompson is now flying to the ball, BB has been doing it for weeks now. Chris Jones looked amazing Sunday, Joe Walker looked good (although I do not think he's the answer at ILB) Reddick even looked better, didn't bite on the fake by RW, stayed with him while scrambling & forced him to throw it away. Just a split second too late on a few sacks as well. Maybe there's hope for Reddick at OLB/edge rusher yet?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson