Sausage Party

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, that sucks to hear. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that it would end up trying too hard to make it funny throughout the entire movie. So, would you suggest not seeing it in the theater?

I don't know. I did find the first half of the movie really funny. I know people who enjoyed the entire movie. For me personally I was disappointed with second half of the movie.

I'd say see it at a matinée if you want to see it in the theater.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I laughed more than I should have lol.

Definitely wears a bit thin, but that's how I felt about This is the End as well, so not surprising.

There's just something about a food orgy that is hilarious. "Like, 'do a guy' hilarious." :p

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This movie was awful... A few funny parts and they were all in the trailer. The orgy at the end was beyond ludicrous and not even the slightest bit funny.

Wore so thin very quickly.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This movie was awful... A few funny parts and they were all in the trailer. The orgy at the end was beyond ludicrous and not even the slightest bit funny.

This is like the third mention of the final scene, not a surprise they put that in there. People seem to find that stuff funny for some reason. The sex scenes in team america were awful too, maybe I just don't have that funny bone

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thought it was solid. wore a little thin... thought the last five minutes were truly ridiculous.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

Completely agree. Neat idea, but outside of a few laughs here and there it was really dumb.

Not sure why it has 83% at RT.

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson