2019 Free Agency

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Booker will be starting a 5 year extension this season.

As you see many many examples it isn't h the r to force out and get your way. They have a plan to make a team of KAT, Russell and Booker, Booker will force his way out and kill his value when he does. It happens all the time, with this inept Front Office he will bail!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think it's clear the Suns are mentioned with almost every free agent PG. Gambo himself keeps saying the Suns arer interested in different people. AZCentral has us all in to try everything for Dlo. Gambo says Suns have no interest. Booker keeps instragraming hints about Dlo. If anyone really knows what the James Jones front office is doing, they are probably wrong or lying.

Last edited:

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's hard to know what has gone on behind the scene. Maybe Booker has been involved and it didn't work.

Or worse, it didn't work here, but the plan (and Booker has agreed to it) is to have them unite in Minnesota...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If true, this will be a huge free agency for Nets.

Marc Stein‏Verified account @TheSteinLine

An undeniable vibe of confidence is emanating from Brooklyn as we speak: The Nets sure seem to believe they are getting Kevin Durant's commitment tonight to go with Kyrie Irving"s ... with DeAndre Jordan, Durant's close friend, to follow

1:21 PM - 30 Jun 2019

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Alex Kennedy‏Verified account @AlexKennedyNBA

Restricted free agent Quinn Cook has received early interest from the Washington Wizards, Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns, Miami Heat, Charlotte Hornets, Brooklyn Nets and Dallas Mavericks, per sources. The Golden State Warriors can match any offer sheet.

9:36 AM - 30 Jun 2019

How low will we have sunk to sign Quinn Cook as out starting point guard? Enough third stringers already...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How low will we have sunk to sign Quinn Cook as out starting point guard? Enough third stringers already...

I don't think Cook would be a starter for the Suns but he is an excellent 3 point shooter and fits the Suns scheme of adding shooters.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't think Cook would be a starter for the Suns but he is an excellent 3 point shooter and fits the Suns scheme of adding shooters.

We already have three back-up point guards in Okobo, Melton and Jerome. We need a starter, not a fourth back-up.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brooklyn needs to clear cap to sign Deandre Jordan as rumored to add to Kyrie and KD. Could Dinwiddie be moved? That could be a left field move that nobody expected.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brook Lopez plans to stay with Bucks. These big men are signing reasonable contracts.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Once free agency opens at 6 PM ET, Brook Lopez is planning to sign a four-year, $52M deal to stay with the Milwaukee Bucks, league sources tell ESPN.

1:32 PM - 30 Jun 2019

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This has to make Brogdon available right?

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That gives Milwaukee a soon to be supermax with Giannis, Middleton max, and fairly hefty contracts to Bledsoe and Lopez. It sounds like they've written off Brogdon.

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What evidence? All we have are rumors and most of them sprang to life from baseless speculation.

For one the fact it is widely known that Minnesota and the lakers want to sign him / have meetings with him - but we are hearing nothing about phoenix - other than speculation that it would make sense we would be interested.

Second James Jones basically saying he does not want to sign a big time free agent.

Third as I already said the Suns have not corrected Gambo - despite it being incredibly clear that Suns fans want him.

Anyone that still believes the Suns want DLO is in denial.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't see the need for him at all.

There is only 5 spots on the floor - Ty Jerome, Tyler Johnson, Mikal, Saric and Cam are basically just spot up 3 point shooters. How many do we need?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see the need for him at all.

There is only 5 spots on the floor - Ty Jerome, Tyler Johnson, Mikal, Saric and Cam are basically just spot up 3 point shooters. How many do we need?

There are never enough shooters. Maybe Cook was an early target. I wouldn't be surprised to see Melton and/or Okobo gone.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This has to make Brogdon available right?

They’re gonna have a lot of money committed to Middleton, Bledsoe, Lopez and the super max they’re gonna have to pay Freak next year.

And they have to pay Mirza Teletovic $3.5 million a year til 2022. : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brooklyn is rumored to be signing Garret Temple. Another guard. I really think Dinwiddie could be moved.