Brett Hundley to Cards

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Best we could hope is mid-round value on him, the absolute best.
I think you will see the Cardinals package him with a 7th to get a 5th or something like that. Personally I would look for a player for player deal if I was AZ, but they might have already done so.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cardinals QB Brett Hundley ‘stoked’ to join new offense
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Brett Hundley said he’s “stoked” to join the team after signing a one-year deal this offseason.

Hundley is an Arizona native and attended Chandler High School before leaving the state to be the quarterback at UCLA.

After being drafted in the NFL, Hundley has been the backup quarterback behind Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson for the past four seasons.
http://arizonasports.com/story/1962381/cardinals-qb-brett-hundley-stoked-to-join-new-offense/

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
A tidbit from the Cards underground podcast:

They came right out and talked about the difference between K1 and the rest of the QB's at OTA's. And said in their limited time watching practice, they are seeing a huge difference in throwing ability between K1 and the other QB's. To the point it was glaring to them.

As much as I love K1..... Like..... Total man love him....... I think it would be criminal for Hundley to serve as his primary backup this year. Until they get a sense of his NFL ability to avoid hits and injury, you would think they would want someone a bit more capable. Not sure who..... maybe Tyrod Taylor or someone that hasn't been a total joke when they started in the league. I secretly still hope Keenum is cut when Haskins wins that job.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A tidbit from the Cards underground podcast:

They came right out and talked about the difference between K1 and the rest of the QB's at OTA's. And said in their limited time watching practice, they are seeing a huge difference in throwing ability between K1 and the other QB's. To the point it was glaring to them.

As much as I love K1..... Like..... Total man love him....... I think it would be criminal for Hundley to serve as his primary backup this year. Until they get a sense of his NFL ability to avoid hits and injury, you would think they would want someone a bit more capable. Not sure who..... maybe Tyrod Taylor or someone that hasn't been a total joke when they started in the league. I secretly still hope Keenum is cut when Haskins wins that job.

I think KK would love to bring Keenum on board. The problem is that Keenum knows he can start for numerous teams in the NFL. I agree 100% that we need a better back up QB than Hundley.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I think KK would love to bring Keenum on board. The problem is that Keenum knows he can start for numerous teams in the NFL. I agree 100% that we need a better back up QB than Hundley.

We better pray that Murray stays healthy no matter what. But if he goes down, the Cards need a respectable backup. Hundley is far from respectable

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmfao gl hundly winning job from Murray...

You are a backup man u had a shot in gb didn't pan out well

I do like hundly as a backup way better than long neck glennon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson