Close to a deal (Rosen) with Miami

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to trade back from number 33 as well at least 5 to 10 spots... NFL network is raving about how much the Colts could get for their number 34 pick n how valuable it is if that’s the case then we need to trade 33... Too much good talent on the board pick up an extra third Pick up two good players a little further down in the second with the pic you get from Rosen

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And another first round failure for Keim. How he keeps his job is a complete mystery. Aside from a few picks here and there his drafts have been abysmal. Want to know why this team is so bad right now? Steve Keim's drafting idiocy.

Drafting Murray was a phenomenal pick, so kudos to Keim for that. The team sucked last year because of Wilks/MB. It’s my contention that the Cardinals DO NOT suck right now.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Drafting Murray was a phenomenal pick, so kudos to Keim for that. The team sucked last year because of Wilks/MB. It’s my contention that the Cardinals DO NOT suck right now.
We don't know what we have in Murray yet. He hasn't played a down but the years of drafting ineptitude and then hiring the wrong coach led to last season. IMO we could have had Vince Lombardi coaching this team and not do much better. Keim and Arians did nothing to build this team for the future and now look where we are.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
UCLA, Arizona and Miami. Josh can’t escape dysfunction.

I know Fitzpatrick is like 38 years old and the Dolphins seem to always figure out ways to blow the close games.Tannehill survived down there and who knows how many H C/OC he went thru.Josh is probably just damn glad to get away from SK/KK.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to trade back from number 33 as well at least 5 to 10 spots... NFL network is raving about how much the Colts could get for their number 34 pick n how valuable it is if that’s the case then we need to trade 33... Too much good talent on the board pick up an extra third Pick up two good players a little further down in the second with the pic you get from Rosen

why would you trust Keim to pick even more further down the draft? are you just hoping via a numbers game he gets lucky and hits on a pick?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why would you trust Keim to pick even more further down the draft? are you just hoping via a numbers game he gets lucky and hits on a pick?

There is just so much talent still available it almost seems silly not to. But I’m not gonna be upset if we don’t.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson