When Wilks gets fired.....

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I hope there are a fireworks, and dancers in the back ground.

It should be spectacular.

Why? Because it is so obvious to everyone.

Fired. Worst coach ever, and we have the stats to prove it.

LOL.

This season could not be over soon enough.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We all fall in love with the next guy regardless of his credentials...We talk about how much swagger he has, how we like his coaching philosophy, and how this team may not have super bowl aspirations but how this team can compete for a playoff spot if it plays to it’s potential.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When Wilks gets fired.....

We hire Sean McVay's girlfriend as Head Coach, because after hanging out with him for several months, she undoubtedly knows more than Wilkes about football..... And even if she doesn't, she'd bring comfort to me during our drubbings.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Right there with you. He seems like a solid person that's just in over his head.

I agree with Vince56 & iLLmatiC. While he may someday be a good HC, he seemed ill prepared to be one at this point in his career...in over his head is a good way to put it.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We’ll spend all of 8 weeks or so interviewing 75 candidates narrowing down to those that haven’t been hired yet. As before we’ll support the league’s policies regardless of being detrimental to the team...

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We’ll spend all of 8 weeks or so interviewing 75 candidates narrowing down to those that haven’t been hired yet. As before we’ll support the league’s policies regardless of being detrimental to the team...

We'll support league policy because it's League Policy.

Have a pretty good idea which longstanding policy you have an issue with.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is an elephant in the room.

You must be registered for see images attach

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Card's process

You must be registered for see images attach

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm sure MB has already decided that we should be the 1st NFL franchise to hire a female HC, so Condoleeza Rice will get an interview too. I actually like CR, but I'd rather her work in our front office instead.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure MB has already decided that we should be the 1st NFL franchise to hire a female HC, so Condoleeza Rice will get an interview too. I actually like CR, but I'd rather her work in our front office instead.

what exactly do you like about Condi?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I'll feel sorry for him because he failed at his dream miserably and that really sucks.

This. I don't like to celebrate other people's misfortunes and/or failures. He seems like a genuinely good man.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson