When Wilks gets fired.....

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wilks seems like a nice guy , but then I'm sure most of us have heard the term Nice Guys Finish Last . Nothing left to say here !

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
have they changed the interview process from 2019?
Can a team interview an assistant of a playoff team as soon a team is in search for a head coach?

Last edited:

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
...(this is a humorous fantasy)...

After the Cardinals hire Lemmy Kilmister (RIP), new GM Mike Holmgren willl surround Lemmy with football-savvy people, so that Lemmy's only job is to stand on the sideline and make opposing coaches wet their pants when they see the lead singer of Motorhead. Just imagine Pete Carroll after a game feeling Lemmy sweaty face and moles touching him. He'll vomit up his Pike Place Market sushi before he hits the locker room. New PR director Elvira and player personnel director Alice Cooper would round out the crew. Team attorney Jerry Glanville would work out all the details!

And welcome to the Raduhhhs next year. Chucky Gruden would probably move back to Oakland. The post-game attendance alone would scare him, and probably everyone else: Motorhead, Metallica, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, ACDC, Alice Cooper, and finish off ith Night Ranger, who will prove they were cool despite that insipid "Sister Christian" song they put on vinyl. :p:beer:

Merry Christmas, folks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This. I don't like to celebrate other people's misfortunes and/or failures. He seems like a genuinely good man.

Same here.... I'm sure I'd love him as a neighbor, but as my teams head coach, I want to punch him in the balls repeatedly with impunity.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. I don't like to celebrate other people's misfortunes and/or failures. He seems like a genuinely good man.

Some people/coaches are perfect examples of The Peter Priniciple.

"employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence."

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
...(this is a humorous fantasy)...

After the Cardinals hire Lemmy Kilmister (RIP), new GM Mike Holmgren willl surround Lemmy with football-savvy people, so that Lemmy's only job is to stand on the sideline and make opposing coaches wet their pants when they see the lead singer of Motorhead. Just imagine Pete Carroll after a game feeling Lemmy sweaty face and moles touching him. He'll vomit up his Pike Place Market sushi before he hits the locker room. New PR director Elvira and player personnel director Alice Cooper would round out the crew. Team attorney Jerry Glanville would work out all the details!

And welcome to the Raduhhhs next year. Chucky Gruden would probably move back to Oakland. The post-game attendance alone would scare him, and probably everyone else: Motorhead, Metallica, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, ACDC, Alice Cooper, and finish off ith Night Ranger, who will prove they were cool despite that insipid "Sister Christian" song they put on vinyl. :p:beer:

Merry Christmas, folks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I fully support this plan.