Wasn't Allowed to Watch the Whole Game...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and I'm thankful for it. I was happy to be able to record the game, as it was on in Pittsburgh. It didn't even make it to the 4th quarter before the mercy killing "We now take you to a COMPETITIVE game..." announcement and switch lol

Ouch.

Not sure if listening on the radio was better or worse than watching it on TV. Regardless, it sucked all around.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You didn't miss anything......heck, you could have not watched a game this year, and have missed anything.

Fitzgerald had a nice catch, and Peterson's INT was nice, until he celebrated it afterwards while his team was getting DESTROYED.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
...and I'm thankful for it. I was happy to be able to record the game, as it was on in Pittsburgh. It didn't even make it to the 4th quarter before the mercy killing "We now take you to a COMPETITIVE game..." announcement and switch lol

In Los Angeles we were treated to Chargers vs Bills at 10am, followed by Rams vs Cards at 1pm with no mercy switch to better games. That had to have been the most dreadful day of football ever aired.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Happened to us too. Watching on Sunday Ticket, right after the Rams scored to go up 27-0, I think there was like 3 mins & change left in the 3rd qtr, the feed suddenly switched to Lions-49ers. Since we had DVR'd the game so we could fast forward thru commericals, we were SOL if there was some other channel to watch the end of the game...it was too far after the fact for us to switch. I told my wife were being spared by DirecTV of watching any more of that debacle.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I watched it till the end....just to see how bad it could get....I found it embarrassing and pathetic to watch...yet I did.
The team is one big pile of poo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn