QB Jim Hart to be in Cards Ring of Honor this season.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I remember in the '80s, there was some QB competition show on TV in the offseason, and they pitted current QBs vs. some retired QBs. Jim Hart won the thing (I believe), and I remember Dan Marino (who was in his prime) making a comment about Hart "making them all look bad".

I also think that the delay in getting into the ROH may have to do that he spent his last season with the hated Skins.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't follow the team before the relocation in '88, and don't recall actually seeing him play, so I don't know much about him.

Given his tenure with the team, I'm a little surprised he hasn't already been inducted. It's not like there is a huge stable of talent, all waiting their turn. There must be some sort of story there....

Go Cards!!!

Same here

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't follow the team before the relocation in '88, and don't recall actually seeing him play, so I don't know much about him.

Given his tenure with the team, I'm a little surprised he hasn't already been inducted. It's not like there is a huge stable of talent, all waiting their turn. There must be some sort of story there....

Go Cards!!!
Well, IMO, for a while it seemed as though Billy Bids was sore at St. Louis for not giving him his stadium so when he moved to The Valley he wanted to forget that part of the franchise ever existed.
I think my explanation is pretty much on point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson