Jersey Shore (MTV)

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show?

I gotta say, I am a sucker for the Real World and the RW/RR Challenge and reality shows like that, but Jersey Shore just may take the cake for most entertaining Trainwreck of a Reailty Show in HISTORY!

They have this guy on there, that if you took all the prototypical Douche Bags from reailty shows, and combined what made them hateable into 1 guy, it would be a charactor in this show, who refers to himself (in all seriousness, he says it with a straight face) "The Situation"...

It is on MTV -Thursday Nights-, if you have not seen the first two episodes, catch up online or on reruns, it is freakin SPECTACULAR....

Anyone else enjoying this show as much as I am yet?

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I must say this is the greatest tv show every. It is the biggest train-wreck ever. I normally never watch these shows (I did watch one Real World because I knew one of the girls and wanted to see her do something stupid) but I have set my DVR to record this every week. Just fantastic.

Oh and they are proud to be called guidos. That should just tell you what type of people we are dealing with.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely a trainwreck show. I love how ridiculous these people are. Don't show up at work, and then when the guy who's giving you a place to live and a job confronts you on it...close yourself into a bathroom in the house and only talk to him through a door. LOL

Kolo

Reaction score
I'm addicted to dregs-of-society reality shows (usually on VH1), but Jersey Shore might be the trashiest yet. I love it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is horrible and I love it.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am watching this show. Just had to check it out, lol.

I agree it is a total, amusing trainwreck. Seaside Heights is a dump and is known for all the BENYs (New Yorkers) that go there. I went there once in college, hated it and never went back. All but one of the freaks on this show is from New York.

There are much nicer, family friendlier places at the Jersey Shore.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently the ratings for episode two were double that of the premier.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Apparently the ratings for episode two were double that of the premier.

Thats because it was soo incredibly engaging, people started talking... thats how I got into it, and as soon as I saw the first episode I made everyone I knew record it, which they did and thanked me later...

It is the type of show that your're mouth will drop at least 4-5 times an episode and at the end you want to stand up and either cheer or take a shower...

and that confusion is what makes this show a MUST SEE..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
uuuggghh.. if it wasnt for new years eve, I would have never turned on mtv.. this channel sucks.. So Im watching this crap .. this is horrible.. why does everyone have fake dark skin? none of these girls are hot.. maybe a lil cute some of them, but definitly not hot.. this show is a big reason to never go to the eastcoast.. sorry JG..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha ha.. this show reminds me of abomb... and that thread where he called out folks for douchebaggery.. How you gonna call out someone for being a douche yourself?..

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
uuuggghh.. if it wasnt for new years eve, I would have never turned on mtv.. this channel sucks.. So Im watching this crap .. this is horrible.. why does everyone have fake dark skin? none of these girls are hot.. maybe a lil cute some of them, but definitly not hot.. this show is a big reason to never go to the eastcoast.. sorry JG..

They have fake dark skin because they go tanning, which is absolutely the most stupid thing you can do when you are at the shore in August. Um, hello. Go to the beach, you idiots, lol.

Seaside Heights is only one part of the East Coast, Gee, though I agree that it doesn't do a whole lot to entice people to visit the state. I personally would never go to Seaside myself. Just not my scene and never was.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
They have fake dark skin because they go tanning, which is absolutely the most stupid thing you can do when you are at the shore in August. Um, hello. Go to the beach, you idiots, lol.

Um...I don't think I am allowed to take the necessary steps to achieve my deep, dark, tanline free tan at the Jersey Shore.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
haha i was just gonna come post that link. HILARIOUS. jersey shore is the greatest show ever hahahaha

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snooki of 'Jersey Shore' arrested in NJ beach town
July 31, 2010
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. –

"Jersey Shore" cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has been arrested in the New Jersey beach town where the MTV show is based.

Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd says Polizzi was arrested at around 3:25 p.m. Friday and charged with disorderly conduct after other beachgoers reported she was bothering them.

Polizzi was processed at police headquarters and released on a summons.

MTV spokeswoman Emily Yeomans declined comment on the arrest, which came one day after the premiere of the show's second season.

Telephone messages left for SallyAnn Salsano, executive producer at "Jersey Shore" production company 495 Productions, and Pam LaLima, co-executive producer, were not immediately returned.

The show focuses on the escapades of a group of hard-partying, 20-something Italian-Americans at a shore house.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
She found herself in a "situation" it seems.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This show is entertaining, I heart Snookie. I am glad she has a look-a-like on the show with her now. I can't even tell the other two apart, I just know they are some mean bizznazzles that hate each other and it's great TV. Snooki says she is on the wagon now, I hope the best for her but I don't know if I will still watch if she remains sober.:p

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is entertaining, I heart Snookie. I am glad she has a look-a-like on the show with her now. I can't even tell the other two apart, I just know they are some mean bizznazzles that hate each other and it's great TV. Snooki says she is on the wagon now, I hope the best for her but I don't know if I will still watch if she remains sober.:p

Vegas puts the odds of her staying sober at 1,000 to 1.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh why oh why does anyone watch this?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson