2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Agree. A little more physically mature than the other guys but it sounds like he put in the work to make the jump.
But the problem is, if you can't do that for four years in college, how are you going to do it in the NFL.

Maybe he figured it out, but the class is so deep, I'm not betting on that early.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
But the problem is, if you can't do that for four years in college, how are you going to do it in the NFL.

Maybe he figured it out, but the class is so deep, I'm not betting on that early.
I wouldn't pick him in the first 2 rounds either. But he is worthy of a third as a prospect...
If I were trading back into the 2nd for a WR I would still take Rice over Legette

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I wouldn't pick him in the first 2 rounds either. But he is worthy of a third as a prospect...
If I were trading back into the 2nd for a WR I would still take Rice over Legette
Disagree there.

If he was Landon Rice, I think he'd be way behind Legette

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Six picks in the top-90 means we need to come away with two WR’s. Looking at Tankathon’s mock (just for reference) Jalen McMillan and Johnny Wilson are going in the 90’s.
Maybe.

I'm not really too excited about either guy you mention. Wilson will ultimately be a TE conversion IMO. McMillan is skinny and not really that remarkable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hot take

Bo Nix has a tier 1 QB name that is too good to fail. It's like being called Randy Speedwagon and not being able to drive.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why aren't the Titans being tied to the QB market?

They have a 2nd round pick QB that went 3-6 with 58% comp % and a 2 to 1 TD/Int ratio. And they have a new HC.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

They have a 2nd round pick QB that went 3-6 with 58% comp % and a 2 to 1 TD/Int ratio. And they have a new HC.

It's definitely interesting. I think the current GM is tied to Will Levis and Tennessee is just outside the window where people are currently projecting the top QBs.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's definitely interesting. I think the current GM is tied to Will Levis and Tennessee is just outside the window where people are currently projecting the top QBs.

Falcons and Broncos get mentioned. Doesn't even have to be the draft, more likely they look for a vet.

If Carthon is tying himself to 2nd round Will Levis and his 3-9 record Titans fans should be worried.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Levis just last year, Willis the year before that... at least Levis had a legitimately great game last year where he threw for over 400 yards. Might just have to give the young guy a chance. It's hard to keep running it back with new picks and only giving them half a season to play before putting them on the discard pile.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Falcons and Broncos get mentioned. Doesn't even have to be the draft, more likely they look for a vet.

If Carthon is tying himself to 2nd round Will Levis and his 3-9 record Titans fans should be worried.

Well, Ridder had his chance over 17 starts to show he's the guy -- surrounded by significantly more talent than Levis had. If Will Levis had looked like Clayton Tune in limited appearances I think things would be different -- or maybe if the Titans were a less anonymous franchise. I had forgotten the Titans.

Broncos are cutting their franchise QB; they may be in a situation where they have to draft a QB high to field a team that can not be historically embarrassing, but I also think that Jarrett Stidham is just as good as, like Josh Dobbs and so can cromulently shepherd a club to a 3-14 record and top five draft pick as needed.

Will Levis's sister forever:

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Ridder had his chance over 17 starts to show he's the guy -- surrounded by significantly more talent than Levis had.

Broncos are cutting their franchise QB; they may be in a situation where they have to draft a QB high to field a team that can not be historically embarrassing, but I also think that Jarrett Stidham is just as good as, like Josh Dobbs and so can comulently shepherd a club to a 3-14 record and top five draft pick as needed.
Wow Sean Peyton as tank commander will be something to cherish.