The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Home against Atlanta is the game I see as Murray’s date to return.
The World Series will be over and the home game will spur on huge interest.
JMHO.
It’s certainly looking like that. I know that everyone is aware that Baltimore & Cleveland have great defenses, but SO DOES Atlanta. Their rushing D is ranked 8th & their passing D is ranked 7th. Add the 8th best rushing offense, and they are legit right now. It will not be an easy first game for Murray, if in fact, that’s his first game back.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Murray kneeling as Prater and then just exhaling and not cheering at the end, he was just so dialed in on a win. It was awesome.

He was great on the sidelines. Zero bad body language.

He really is a different dude
It is still early and today was far from perfect but agree that it was a very nice start.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is still early and today was far from perfect but agree that it was a very nice start.

I was looking less at the play on the field and more on him on the sidelines.

Would have been better to be there in person but there was just zero pouting.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I was impressed by his play today for sure.

I was also impressed by the post game presser when he said "it was my fault" on the INT to McBride. He starts out by saying he thought McBride should have settle in the middle but they haven't worked on that yet. He then takes responsibility - some growth there from Kyler.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I thought he did just about as well as could be asked. Aside from the mistake on the INT--which he threw himself into a tackle to make up for--and the godawful short slide (again!)--that he then scored on a subsequent play--I was highly encouraged by his play. The sacks were pretty much unavoidable, he made nice throws, and, crucially for me, he utilized the pocket. That last one is really key. When he bailed it was because he had to bail.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought he did just about as well as could be asked. Aside from the mistake on the INT--which he threw himself into a tackle to make up for--and the godawful short slide (again!)--that he then scored on a subsequent play--I was highly encouraged by his play. The sacks were pretty much unavoidable, he made nice throws, and, crucially for me, he utilized the pocket. That last one is really key. When he bailed it was because he had to bail.

Agreed. I was disappointed to see him still holding the ball like a loaf when he runs though.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch the game, only highlights

Nice to hear that he was working in the pocket. This is one of the things I was wanting to see from him

Thanks for posting that

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison