Another Bloodbath at ESPN

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only watch sporting events at ESPN along with the necessary promotion that goes along with it.

Personally, I don't care much about the sports panels and the opinion talk. Mostly I mute it.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I only watch sporting events at ESPN along with the necessary promotion that goes along with it.

Personally, I don't care much about the sports panels and the opinion talk. Mostly I mute it.
The afternoon shows that just give opinions on sports news, I don't really watch. I like news. Tell me something I don't know. When I listen to sports radio, I am looking for the nuggets of news. I don't mind interviews because you learn something about the players or coaches and their thinking. Just listening to guys argue about a topic, I come here for that!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The afternoon shows that just give opinions on sports news, I don't really watch. I like news. Tell me something I don't know. When I listen to sports radio, I am looking for the nuggets of news. I don't mind interviews because you learn something about the players or coaches and their thinking. Just listening to guys argue about a topic, I come here for that!

Interviews are fine on sports radio or otherwise, but I generally don't look for them unless I know a show is coming up with someone like James Jones or Mat Ishbia.

I try to follow reputable sources and avoid pure speculation. Like you, I look for Nuggets of news. I sift through a lot of sources for that. It's hard to beat twitter but I have cut way back because I don't want to hit their fee level.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I just read about Brewer on Wikipedia. It says she's from Phoenix (Chaparral H.S) and from quite a good athletic family. Engaged to Frank the Tank. It's too bad. I like reading about our local talent. :(
Not anymore. :cool:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Because she doesn't have the same beliefs as him and doesn't fall in line

Hey thanks for chiming in, urs, and letting wa52lz know my thoghts and opinions on this! And you're right! I DON'T believe in victim blamining women for sexual harrassment! But you do you, and if you agree with Sage that the women deserve it based on how they dress, then bless your heart!

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for chiming in, urs, and letting wa52lz know my thoghts and opinions on this! And you're right! I DON'T believe in victim blamining women for sexual harrassment! But you do you, and if you agree with Sage that the women deserve it based on how they dress, then bless your heart!
I pretty much stopped watching ESPN 20 plus years ago so I have no idea what you're referring to. But, is she really saying that women "deserve" to be raped for how they dress or was she making the point that certain behaviors (including dress) can put you at greater risk? And to be clear, I don't care if a woman walks through town naked, rape and other sexual assaults are solely the fault of the predator, not the woman even if she might have made a questionable decision.